Star Trek: Into Darkness.

Well, I am glad there is one good review here...I haven't seen it yet, but am looking forward to it. I loved the last one..it was a brother/sister bonding moment for my self and one of my younger bros (we did the same with all the Star Wars flix too)..maybe that is why I loved it so much..well, other than the cool effects. :)

Well, I am glad there is one good review here...I haven't seen it yet, but am looking forward to it. I loved the last one..it was a brother/sister bonding moment for my self and one of my younger bros (we did the same with all the Star Wars flix too)..maybe that is why I loved it so much..well, other than the cool effects. :)

This one is better.

The actors are really getting comfortable with the roles.

This one is better.

The actors are really getting comfortable with the roles.

That was another thing that blew me away, it was how each actor seemed to channel the original cast like they did, I think they nailed it...the only thing that threw me for a loop was the Spock and Uhura love affair...did NOT see that coming. But, the idea has grown on me...can't wait to see it.

Forum List

Back