Standing Up to the Muslim Invasion of Europe

agree , and that's the problem with some militaries that are more interested in collecting paychecks , benefits and keeping retirement on the DOLE !! ------------- as a side comment , it looks to me that the only governments that are for their own people are some of the Eastern European governments . Germany , France and other countries are for the invader refugees imo . Think its the same way in England / UK MDiver !!

why should it be the Europeans responsibility to make muslims acceptable or civilized for a civilized western society . Its going to happen throughout Europe , maybe the USA . Only advantage the USA has is that it is huge so problems if any are usually in big gateway American cities at least for my lifetime . You euros have a big problem that's only going to get worse and most of Europe has been disarmed I think . Disarmed at least when compared to the USA Monte !!

I am from U.S. and legally own quite a few firearms. Lever action 30-30, Bolt action .223, Mossberg 12 gauge pump, 22 LR semi auto rifle, .357 Magnum Ruger Blackhawk single action revolver and a 9mm Beretta M9 semi auto pistol. I guess I wouldn't be able to own them in Europe except in Finland from what I understand.

sorry Monte , I thought that you MIGHT be Euro , no offense intended Sir !!

It's weird. Twilight zone hubris kinda strange. WESTERN culture HAS to ACCEPT Islam and Muslim immigrants. But not the other way 'round. Islam can reject, harm and otherwise persecute us westerners without any outrage , no eyebrows raised. Because that would OFFEND. Why is that?

At this point it is difficult to feel sorry for liberal Europe...

They want to be Muslims..

they do not want their European Heritage Nationality anymore

Fuck them

I mean

Fuck Europe... hello Islam that's what they want those morons

Idiots will be idiots my darlings!

Forum List

Back