Standing Up to the Muslim Invasion of Europe

and was the same with the 'nazis' who ruled Germany by violence !!

Ignorant of what? How do you define "uneducated"?. I have worked in a profession in the USA that brought me into contact with BOTH the MOST
educated muslims and the least.--------My colleagues were in their own muslim
countries -----among the MOST EDUCATED before coming to the US-----and also
excellent in their professions when practicing here. Lots of our shared clients
were among the LEAST educated people coming from the muslim countries from
which they migrated. Syrians---even among muslim nations are not the UNDER EDUCATED of those populations People whom I have known from Pakistan spoke PROUDLY of their colleagues over there and relatives who joined the TALIBAN ----having been recruited off the university campuses of Pakistan -------
Isis people are not the illiterates of the world. --------you jump to really idiotic
conclusions. It is an idiotic mistake to claim that ISIS exists because muslims
who join up are "UNEDUCATED"
Rosie, I have heard several people who live in the Middle East and apparently know what they're saying, that the ISIS fighters, et al are mostly poorly educated young men. If I am jumping to idiotic conclusions, it is because I listen to the news shows in hopes of understanding what is going on. My apologies if I offended.
------------------------------- poorly educated , its not the WESTS duty to educate them . The only problem with 'isis' and islamic state is that the West is full of appeasers that want to pander to the enemy . The enemy needs to leave the West and the world to meet its virgins in hell OldLady !!
IMO, you're being short sighted and emotional about this.

Hardly as like me he has done his homework and studied the enemy, the enemies dogma and teachings that show they are extremists all. No such thing as a conservative muslim that is against the teachings of the koran, all you have are muslims and kuffar. The only education a muslim needs is that taught by the koran, which is to spread the word by the sword until all that is left is islam
I guess you're a jihadist, huh? That's their slant on it, for sure.

What none of you seem to get is that every human being on this planet has a dark streak of aggression regardless of culture or race or religion. You are completely ignoring the existence of a billion peaceable Muslims on this planet who are not involved in jihad BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH IT. However, we've all got that instinctual urge to attack whatever/whomever threatens our territory, our food, our means to survive. Fortunately, we also have the brains God gave us to look beyond that impulse to destroy and find another way. If you could stand back a bit and look at yourselves, you would see that your hostility and oversimplification of the facts is as ugly and wrong as the jihadists'. Beneath all our differences, we are all human beings and we should respect that.

No, I don't want to be bombed in the coffee shop or raped on the street. I don't want to see our dogs beaten to death or see anyone tossed off the roof or beheaded. What I do want is to find a way to help the many, many Muslims who are not part of jihad who are currently fleeing with their children to find a place not being bombed on a daily basis.

I know you think I'm dead wrong. That's okay, because I know you are. The U.S. apparently had something to do with starting all this destablization in the Middle East, and we need to help the people affected by it.

So far from the truth as to be laughable. I am British and my ancestry can be traced back to the time of the Norman conquests.

What peaceful muslims are these as I have not seen them standing up against the 200 million extremist muslims that believe the koran is the last word on all things. Yet strangely the 1 billion muslims you reference think the same way don't they, and follow the explicit rules and laws in the koran and hadiths. The only time you see them condemning Islamic extremism is when they are facing censure or attack for allowing terrorists to operate from their mosques, or are defending child rapists and being shouted down.
All muslims are party of jihad as it is one of the pillars of islam and a fundamental part of their religion

Jihad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jihad (English pronunciation: /dʒɪˈhɑːd/; Arabic: جهاد‎ jihād [dʒiˈhæːd]) is an Islamic term referring to the religious duty of Muslims to maintain the religion.

You want to help the many muslims that don't want to be part of jihad then don't allow any followers of islam to leave muslims nations and don't help them when they start wars they cant win.

Your last sentence shows that you don't even know what you are talking about as the problems in the M.E. started before America was even known about and has been going on for the last 1400 years. Remember that the M.E was the birthplace of most of the worlds religions and that is where the problems lie, with the followers trying to beat the rest in coming out on top

Okay, folks. Pismoe's laughing at everything I say and even rosie is calling me naive and uneducated; I'll leave you to your board, in peace. Have fun, y'all.

That is how you are coming across, and then throwing a hissy fit when proven wrong

Okay, folks. Pismoe's laughing at everything I say and even rosie is calling me naive and uneducated; I'll leave you to your board, in peace. Have fun, y'all.

That is how you are coming across, and then throwing a hissy fit when proven wrong
When have you ever proved anyone wrong you old nazi. Every point you have made on this board has been trashed and the bottom line is that you dont like people who differ to yourself.You would be dangerous if you were credible.

I fail to see how you have proven me wrong, even if you are a descendant of the Normans (are you giving a royal proclamation or something?). But like I said, I guess it takes all kinds on this particular subject and if you are right that the majority is forcing you to accept it, I guess I'm in a pretty large group of what I'd call good company.

I fail to see how you have proven me wrong, even if you are a descendant of the Normans (are you giving a royal proclamation or something?). But like I said, I guess it takes all kinds on this particular subject and if you are right that the majority is forcing you to accept it, I guess I'm in a pretty large group of what I'd call good company.
Him and his kind are very much in a minority in the uk. He tends to invent figures to "prove" his assertions and then moves the goalposts when his lies are exposed. He is as nutty as a fruitcake but probably harmless.

I think your heart is in the right place, but it is your notion of "helping" that is misplaced as well as your understanding of what is really happening.

Your wanting to "help" all these masses of fighting-age men invading Europe adds to the problem because in doing so, you aren't helping all the women, children and elderly they have left behind to fend for themselves. This entire notion that Europe is somehow required to allow this massive invasion of young men doesn't help the real problem, which is one of primitive, dysfunctional culture. All it does is spread this culture into liberal, civilized nations, thus eroding the very liberalism you think you are supporting.
Right now, there are hundreds of thousands of women and children in refugee camps that many do not want to allow in, either. From my point of view, children grow up and women are just as capable of terrorism as men, so making that distinction wouldn't really protect us, either. It's a mess and as I have been reminded for the billionth time in my life, I am NOT clever enough to think like a criminal, so I suppose I should leave the decision making to folks who are. Let's leave it this way: Some of us have the personalities to be fighters and some of us have personalities to carry the bandaids. Maybe that's a good thing for the human race in the long run, and maybe we should try not to humiliate each other for being who we are.

The women could fight against the oppressors just as easily as the men do, but they prefer to be abandoned and used because that is what they are taught. In 1939 Europe went to war and the women did the jobs of the men, proving that women were just as capable. In 1948 the Jews were forced into a war they did not want and the women fought on the front line alongside the men, this showed that women would die for their country as well. In poorly educated Islamic lands the women were still seen as chattels and owned by the men, so had no urge to fight for their land and culture. This is still the case today, and the men from those nations see the west as some form of utopia that will pay them to be idle and have women and children on tap to be used and abused. People like you carry on this myth and welcome the single men who should be fighting for their nations survival to the west with its fountains of milk and honey. What we should be doing is giving them 6 weeks training and then shipping them back to where they came from to fight against the oppressors. Taking DNA samples in case they desert and try coming back, any that show up on the database as being deserters taken to a secluded spot in a desert and shot for desertion.

All those refugees know exactly what they are doing as they are plants by the many Islamic extremist groups sent to pave the way for the upcoming islamonazi invasion, and we need to be taking action now to turn the tide before they overwhelm the west. Once they gain power of one nations nuclear arsenal the world is in danger, and we will see billions killed who were forced to be human shields for the muslims.

--------------------------------------- and its like I said , OldLady , Tommie and their large company will eventually get what they deserve . In fact in Europe many young women , old ladies are already getting it !!

Him and his kind are very much in a minority in the uk. He tends to invent figures to "prove" his assertions and then moves the goalposts when his lies are exposed. He is as nutty as a fruitcake but probably harmless.

We outnumber the looney left, the Scots nationalists, the Welsh free loaders and the Irish terrorists. And because we don't go out looking for trouble or inciting violence we are seen as not worth worrying over. When the bubble bursts and we are seen as the prophets who warned of the consequences then the likes of you claim it as your victory. It was me and my ilk that fought long and hard against the muslim child abusers, until the truth finally came out and action taken against the criminals. What where you doing while that was going on, pointing out that 3 celebrities had been arrested for historic child abuse in miniscule numbers. Or that a dead M.P. who could not defend the charges against him had been accused of improper behaviour.

Now you resort to the neo Marxist red book of disinformation to silence the voices of truth, and here you employ rule 21

When you are falling behind and cant counter any arguments then you can employ the tactic of making overt or covert accusations on the opponents mental capability.

A pity that you get shown up every time you use these rules and get laughed of the stage.

Europe Refugee Crisis

image-916120-breitwandaufmacher-xccn-916120.jpg

More and more anti-Refugee demonstrations. Story @ The Hate Preachers: Inside Germany's Dangerous New Populist Party - SPIEGEL ONLINE

image-800298-breitwandaufmacher-jjoi-800298.jpg

The shrillest are gaining the upper hand @ Refugee Debate: The Shrillest Are Gaining the Upper Hand - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Italian Foreign Minister Gentiloni: 'The Toughest Crisis in EU History' @ http://www.spiegel.de/international...reign-minister-paolo-gentiloni-a-1076260.html

maybe , do the 'euros' have the guts or will they wait for official permission from 'merkel' and other euro governments MDiver ??

There is a maximum number of people of a different culture and religion that Europe can sustain before there is a danger that they will take over. We are no where near that now, but. Think of how the Jewish refugees from Europe overwhelmed the native people of Palestine, eventually.

might not be able to actually take over but they sure as heck can cause lots of problems . See the jungle in Calais . See the recent revolt event in Macedonia where invaders used a makeshift battering ram . See Austria where young girls are being told to dress in a way that muslims will accept . Might not be able to take over and run the show and fly their 'islamic' flag but these muslim hordes are indeed influencing 'europe' in a negative way right now Monte !!

Yes, that's why there should be a pro-active program for conversion to Christianity for those Muslims who need a religion, societal ridiculing of the veil or other expression of being a Muslim and quick and immediate punishment for any misogyny or pedofilia. And, a moratorium on mosque building.

why should it be the Europeans responsibility to make muslims acceptable or civilized for a civilized western society . Its going to happen throughout Europe , maybe the USA . Only advantage the USA has is that it is huge so problems if any are usually in big gateway American cities at least for my lifetime . You euros have a big problem that's only going to get worse and most of Europe has been disarmed I think . Disarmed at least when compared to the USA Monte !!

maybe , do the 'euros' have the guts or will they wait for official permission from 'merkel' and other euro governments MDiver ??
I think some will have the courage to rise up, however, they will need to convince their respective militaries to join them against their own politicians.

Forum List

Back