Standby for cradle to grave disability payments

Nothing in that article speaks of seeking benefits.

You are aware of the simple facts and how this is quite real are you not? They grow up in really shitty areas and there is absolutely nothing wrong with realizing the problems associated with that or how they impact those individuals. That is a good thing. Come back for the ‘outrage’ when they start demanding reparations or some other form of government cheese…

What a scary situation. I can't imagine what some of those kids have and are going through. 42 lockdowns in a short time. Wearing at least 6 memoirs of dead friends around one kids neck?

I'm sure they have PTSD. The issue is more complex though.

Where are authorities when it comes to this gang activity? They whole thing is such a vicious cycle. Revenge, drug wars, gangs. Something needs to be done to save these kids from the environment. I see statements from some gang members where they say the cops are too afraid of entering their neighborhood- and they are, or at least they avoid them because they are too dangerous.

These kids have no choice to leave, they are stuck there and it sucks for them.

This will not change. Short of taking all the youngest children away and raising them in a better environment would help. Keeping them all too drugged up to move would help only if they were sterilized.

Forum List

Back