~Stallone~

boner.jpg

Sylvester Stallone......do you think he made a better Rocky or a better Rambo??

Rocky 1 was his best movie imo.

F.I.S.T. was the worst one of his I have seen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxQXMbynSa0]F.I.S.T. Trailer 1978 - {Sylvester Stallone} - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05MHlx_ToaA]Stallone transformed in woman in photoshop - YouTube[/ame]

Yo Dabs. I just beat the shit out of a side of beef. How about you and I go for a drink?

he's ugly as crap.

That wasn't my fucking question. :lol:

Personally....I liked him as Rocky.....BUT, I only liked one Rocky, and that was Rocky 4.
But that was also cause I thought Dolph Lundgren was HAWT.

Cliffhanger was an "OK" Stallone movie.

Come on you know you loved Rhinestone.

He made a great Stanley in "The Lords of Flatbush" and Rocky was pure genius. First Blood was great and everything else is junk.

Rocky 1 was his best movie imo.

F.I.S.T. was the worst one of his I have seen.

Worse then stop or my mom will shoot? :evil:

I never saw it. Rambo was far too much flexing and not enough acting imo. Rocky 1 was believable because he was a bum who transformed himself.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying, You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that!"

Last edited by a moderator:
The portrayal in the last Rambo movie was considered by the author to be the closest to his book. Rocky was by far the better of the movies, the first one, not the tripe that followed. Academy Award, Best Picture. End of discussion. As far as acting, Copland.

Both were excellent in their own genre.
Rocky was best of the 2. More emotional connection to the cast.

Chuck Norris probably would have made a better Rambo, though.

What was the arm-wrestling movie Sly did?????
Hard to decide if it was good or bad
:D

Both were excellent in their own genre.
Rocky was best of the 2. More emotional connection to the cast.

Chuck Norris probably would have made a better Rambo, though.

What was the arm-wrestling movie Sly did?????
Hard to decide if it was good or bad
:D

Over the Top

Forum List

Back