Stalinist Hanoi Hilton - The Worst POW camp of the Vietnam War

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

stalinist Hanoi Hilton - The Worst POW camp of the Vietnam War​

RELATED :

I cant imagine being through all this for years and only to come home to a cold welcome from badly infected by Marxism public :/ I got nothing but respects for you guys <3

During the Vietnam War, the cult of Stalinism was condemned in the USSR, they severed relations with China, were in conflict and even had military clashes. On the contrary, they were friends with the USA. The USSR never took part in the Vietnamese events on the side of China. This is another lie of Lithuanian storytellers, what is the number?

i

By the way, the birthplace of Bolshevism is Lithuania. This is a historical region that previously covered Belarus and the Baltic states as well. Most of the Bolsheviks were Ashkenazi. All Ashkenazim came from the territory of historical Lithuania, there was a Pale of Settlement.

Therefore, it would be strange to hear if we did not understand that this is Lithuanian propaganda, for which such manipulations are in the order of things.

At the same time, it turns out that Lithuanian propaganda provokes the left, the followers of Stalin and Roosevelt, to fight against Bolshevism. Isn't this funny?

Does the left want to fight itself? Maybe it's left paranoia and they should be shown to the doctor?
lol

Forum List

Back