'Staggering': 680,000 Muslims to U.S. under Obama

And they all hate america and believe in child rape and terrorism and want to go on welfare. And they are illiterate and unskilled and can't even speak english. What can go wrong?

‘Staggering’: 680,000 Muslims to U.S. under Obama

nov 26 2015 The U.S. issued 680,000 green cards to migrants from Muslim-majority countries in the five-year period encompassing 2009 through 2013, according to Department of Homeland Security data.

The U.S. has brought in more than 1.5 million Muslims through the refugee program since the passage of the Refugee Act of 1980. They have been coming from Islamic states with active jihadist movements such as Somalia, Bangladesh, Burma, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Bosnia and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

The data was released by Sen. Jeff Session, R-Ala., who serves on four Senate committees: Armed Services, Budget, Environment and Public Works, and Judiciary, where he is chairman of the Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest.

And yet the let the racist scum stay and don't ask them to leave.

And they all hate america and believe in child rape and terrorism and want to go on welfare. And they are illiterate and unskilled and can't even speak english. What can go wrong?

‘Staggering’: 680,000 Muslims to U.S. under Obama

nov 26 2015 The U.S. issued 680,000 green cards to migrants from Muslim-majority countries in the five-year period encompassing 2009 through 2013, according to Department of Homeland Security data.

The U.S. has brought in more than 1.5 million Muslims through the refugee program since the passage of the Refugee Act of 1980. They have been coming from Islamic states with active jihadist movements such as Somalia, Bangladesh, Burma, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Bosnia and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

The data was released by Sen. Jeff Session, R-Ala., who serves on four Senate committees: Armed Services, Budget, Environment and Public Works, and Judiciary, where he is chairman of the Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest.

Is your name Trump?

You're racist .

I thought yall want to help Syrians ? Seems like the only help you want to give is to send troops to kill Muslims .
Nobody in america wants to help syrians, except extremist democrats who know these losers will go on welfare and vote for the welfare party.

I think if Americas was asked should they help Syrians or Racist Scum...

Trump wants to tag and track all Muslims in the US.
You're a liar.

You're an idiot.
Show us a quote of Trump saying he wants to track all muslims in the U.S., liar.
Hillyard: Should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Trump: There should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it.
Where does he say "all muslims"?
It's implied to be all Muslims in the U.S. since the question was about Muslims and not broken down by any sort of characterization other than being in the U.S.

bushsays.gif
bushsays.gif
bushsays.gif
bushsays.gif

12291122_923558481033432_8780496278493079012_o.jpg

You're a liar.

You're an idiot.
Show us a quote of Trump saying he wants to track all muslims in the U.S., liar.
Hillyard: Should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Trump: There should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it.
It's implied to be all Muslims in the U.S. since the question was about Muslims and not broken down by any sort of characterization other than being in the U.S.
In other words, he didn't say it, he just "implied" it, which is a matter of opinion (YOUR opinion).

You're an idiot.

In other words, he didn't say it, he just "implied" it, which is a matter of opinion (YOUR opinion).
No, he said it. Let's try this another way... since you seem to think Trump was only talking about certain Muslims ... which ones do you think he was talking about?

No, he said it. Let's try this another way... since you seem to think Trump was only talking about certain Muslims ... which ones do you think he was talking about?
Syrians, and new ME immigrants who aren't being screened by your subversive messiah, stupid.

Syrians, and new ME immigrants who aren't being screened by your subversive messiah, stupid.
Now you're just lying. That isn't what he said. Again...

Nope, nothing in there about Syrians or any Middle Eastern refugees. Stop making shit up to cover for Trump.

Nope, nothing in there about Syrians or any Middle Eastern refugees. Stop making shit up to cover for Trump.
You should post the whole conversation instead of being deceptive. Trump was talking about the wall when he was asked that question in a noisy room with people talking right next to him. If you had been honest enough to post the whole conversation you would have seen that he was clearly talking about illegal immigration and terrorists. Nowhere did he include ALL muslims in his comments. He DID say he wanted to track the Syrians, with which I and most Americans agree.

You should post the whole conversation instead of being deceptive. Trump was talking about the wall when he was asked that question in a noisy room with people talking right next to him. If you had been honest enough to post the whole conversation you would have seen that he was clearly talking about illegal immigration and terrorists. Nowhere did he include ALL muslims in his comments. He DID say he wanted to track the Syrians, with which I and most Americans agree.
You just can't stop lying. "Syrians" were not mentioned at all during the brief exchange. "Refugees" were not mentioned and neither was "Middle East."

Trump: There should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now, We have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen any longer.

Hillyard: Is that something your White House would implement?

Trump: Oh, I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

Hillyard: What do you think the effect of that would be? How would that work?

Trump: It would stop people from coming in illegally. We have to stop people from coming in to our country Illegally.

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

Hillyard: Do you go to mosques and sign these people up?

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different, but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Hillyard: Would they have to legally be in this database, would they be...

Trump: They have to be leg... they have to be... let me just tell you: The key, is people can come to the country, but they have to come in legally. Thank you very much.

You lost this debate the moment you lied.

You just can't stop lying. "Syrians" were not mentioned at all during the brief exchange. "Refugees" were not mentioned and neither was "Middle East."

Trump: There should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now, We have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen any longer.

Trump: It would stop people from coming in illegally. We have to stop people from coming in to our country Illegally.

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different, but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Trump: They have to be leg... they have to be... let me just tell you: The key, is people can come to the country, but they have to come in legally. Thank you very much.

There is no debate, there's just you spewing out talking points and when challenged to prove what you're alleging, you say "Well he 'implied' it".

There is no debate, there's just you spewing out talking points and when challenged to prove what you're alleging, you say "Well he 'implied' it".
It's not my fault you don't understand English. Meanwhile, Trump said none of the things in that exchange you falsely claimed he did. You claim he said he wanted to track Syrians -- he didn't say that. He said he wanted to track Muslims. Not all Muslims come from Syria.

It's not my fault you don't understand English. Meanwhile, Trump said none of the things in that exchange you falsely claimed he did. You claim he said he wanted to track Syrians -- he didn't say that. He said he wanted to track Muslims. Not all Muslims come from Syria.
Um, I believe YOU are the one who made the false allegation when you said Trump called for a database of ALL MUSLIMS. A claim that you had to change to "implied".

Um, I believe YOU are the one who made the false allegation when you said Trump called for a database of ALL MUSLIMS. A claim that you had to change to "implied".
Again, it's no one else's fault you don't understand English. Sans a qualifier, a noun is implicitly all inclusive. Your inability to comprehend that is no one else's problem. Even you couldn't say which Muslims Trump was talking about if not all, without lying about what Trump said.

Aren't Being Screened?

The vetting procedure starts two years before any refugee is allowed to come to the U S. Half a dozen government agencies have a part to play. You folks just grab something from the air and tell it just like you heard it on Fox News:

Here's What Republicans don't get about Syrian refugees.

"The United States has admitted fewer than 2,200 Syrians in the four years since the civil war there began, and the process of gaining permission to come to the US can take up to three years"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back