Staffer to testify against Clinton..dead.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Watch Clinton Cash on Twitter
WATCH: DNC Staffer set to testify against Hillary Clinton over voter fraud was executed July 10th

Found this on twitter. Take a gander. Do you think he was murdered to shut him up or is this just another "accident"?

I found this.

FALSE: UN Official John Ashe Killed the Day Before He Was to Testify Against Hillary Clinton

"WHAT'S TRUE: Former UN Official John Ashe died in June 2016 at his Dobbs Ferry home. His death was initially misreported as a heart attack rather than an accident, and he was about to begin pre-trial meetings related to corruption charges at the time he died.

WHAT'S FALSE: Ashe's corruption trial wasn't set to begin just days after his death, and he wasn't going to testify against Hillary Clinton."

I found this.

FALSE: UN Official John Ashe Killed the Day Before He Was to Testify Against Hillary Clinton

"
WHAT'S TRUE: Former UN Official John Ashe died in June 2016 at his Dobbs Ferry home. His death was initially misreported as a heart attack rather than an accident, and he was about to begin pre-trial meetings related to corruption charges at the time he died.

WHAT'S FALSE: Ashe's corruption trial wasn't set to begin just days after his death, and he wasn't going to testify against Hillary Clinton."
The Trump idiots won't care

I found this.

"
WHAT'S TRUE: Former UN Official John Ashe died in June 2016 at his Dobbs Ferry home. His death was initially misreported as a heart attack rather than an accident, and he was about to begin pre-trial meetings related to corruption charges at the time he died.

The Trump idiots won't care
1.memegenerator.jpg

"The medical examiner clarified Ashe died from traumatic asphyxia and suffered laryngeal fractures while lifting."

Oh hell. Sounds like someone could have killed him. Why is he lifting barbells by his throat?

edit...

Nevermind I got barbells mixed up with dumb bells.

He wasn't robbed either. His wallet, money, cell phone, etc were all still with him.

Careful Gracie. You don't want to get on the Clinton's radar.
Fuck her. She better make damn sure I'm good and dead is all I gotta say.
Well according to your, uh, "theory," she probably will make sure of that.
She can damn sure try. Oh. Wait. She hires someone to do the dirty work.
I'm not afraid to die. Bring it.
On a scale of 1-10, how drunk are you Gracie

Hey...don't get mad at me. I'm just doing what everyone else does. Find stuff, post it, let y'all duke it out as to what is true or false.

Careful Gracie. You don't want to get on the Clinton's radar.
Fuck her. She better make damn sure I'm good and dead is all I gotta say.
Well according to your, uh, "theory," she probably will make sure of that.
She can damn sure try. Oh. Wait. She hires someone to do the dirty work.
I'm not afraid to die. Bring it.
On a scale of 1-10, how drunk are you Gracie
Now you know me better than that by now, dontcha? Geez.
I just find stuff....post it...watch to see what happens. Sometimes I even larn a thang or three.

WATCH: DNC Staffer set to testify against Hillary Clinton over voter fraud was executed July 10th

Found this on twitter. Take a gander. Do you think he was murdered to shut him up or is this just another "accident"?

John Ashe, indicted former U.N. leader, dies at 61 - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/.../united-nations-john-ashe-dies-while-awaiting-bribery-tria...
CNN
Jun 23, 2016 - John Ashe, the former president of the United Nations General Assembly in 2013 and 2014, died Wednesday while awaiting trial in a bribery ...

John Ashe, indicted former U.N. leader, dies at 61 - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/.../united-nations-john-ashe-dies-while-awaiting-bribery-tria...
CNN
Jun 23, 2016 - John Ashe, the former president of the United Nations General Assembly in 2013 and 2014, died Wednesday while awaiting trial in a bribery ...
Yer browsing the net too? I've been at two other boards, pinned a buncha stuff on Pinterest, did the same on WeHeartit, read twitter, did a few emails with friends, played a game of solitare, read some news, googled Cute Animal Pics...Recipes for Dogs for Pancreatitis, then stopped by here. Did y'all miss me or somethin'?

Well alrighty then. See if this can be debunked! Give y'all somethin' to do.

32b600a6d188ff39a0b1e37ac9db9650.jpg

Forum List

Back