Stacey The Hoax Abrams goes from debt to millionaire

Do you have ANY clue whatsoever how many black millionaires there are in America?
HINT: More in America than ALL other nations combined.
Not to mention the 10s of millions more living VERY comfortable but not exactly "rich" ?
Tell us how many?
Just because your ass is broke and black don't blame the system.
Nothing wrong when you AssUMe.
Shit...black people who have done well for themselves should be coming after people like you and CandyFool with pitchforks for working
so hard to destroy the system that gave them such opportunities. Loser. SuperStupidBubba is more like it.
If you say so BitchassHumanUninformed.

No they don't have the same message at all.

Stacy is a job killer for GA, she pushed to have the All-Star game removed, with lies and propaganda about State laws.

Each cult has a different message...still they are all cults.

A black woman who is anti-black. Damn sista who taught you to hate yourself?
huh? i hate myself? anti-black? man you’ve been on the plantation too long….just because i don’t support your party, the party of the klan, doesn’t mean i am not black…i know your master, joey xiden told you you weren’t black if you didn’t support him, but that’s not true….

the fact you are still in bondage and on the plantation makes me sad. i feel for you, because i love black people, and seeing you that way hurts

show-me-a-man-that-gets-rich-by-being-a-politician-and-ill-show-you-a-crook.jpg
Well that is about all of them at this point.

huh? i hate myself? anti-black? man you’ve been on the plantation too long….just because i don’t support your party,
How did they get to be my party? See unlike you, neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.
the party of the klan,
Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers, did you not watch the confimation of Judge Jackson.
doesn’t mean i am not black…i know your master, joey xiden told you you weren’t black if you didn’t support him, but that’s not true….
It is funny listening to a boot licker talk about masters and plantations. It is really comical.
the fact you are still in bondage and on the plantation makes me sad. i feel for you, because i love black people, and seeing you that way hurts.
I feel for a black woman who can't support other black women and will kiss white folks asses to feel accepted when you are far from it. When racist remarks on made on this forum you are silent, but if someone black says something about your beloved Trump you come out of the woodwork to defend him. These so called republicans, conservatives, etc. on this forum call other black folks the Nword, coons, sambo, etc. and you are silent. Hopefully you will wake up sista.

That bitch must have got some corruption lessons from the Clintons, Bidens, BLM scammers or Maxine Waters.

It's just the usual racists hating, as long as, black folks are poor and in poverty they are happy.
She will keep black people poor and impoverished. And guarantee that equity keeps lowering standards for employment making all those who have earned those spots being questioned also. And that is wrong.

How did they get to be my party? See unlike you, neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers, did you not watch the confimation of Judge Jackson.

It is funny listening to a boot licker talk about masters and plantations. It is really comical.

I feel for a black woman who can't support other black women and will kiss white folks asses to feel accepted when you are far from it. When racist remarks on made on this forum you are silent, but if someone black says something about your beloved Trump you come out of the woodwork to defend him. These so called republicans, conservatives, etc. on this forum call other black folks the Nword, coons, sambo, etc. and you are silent. Hopefully you will wake up sista.
hahaha not your party!? hahaha laughable…you are a plantation boy stuck on the demakLans cult

Sandisk - the poster - Poster...has no idea who the fuck this person is.

And he does not fucking much care either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back