Stabbing a Marine is generally a bad idea...

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
ooorah2.jpg

ROFL

Last edited:
All married men live in a constant state of fear.... fear that their wives will meet a Marine. They are the hottest of the hot, the best of the best.... the are to closest thing to heaven any woman can find on earth. I kid you not.

All married men live in a constant state of fear.... fear that their wives will meet a Marine. They are the hottest of the hot, the best of the best.... the are to closest thing to heaven any woman can find on earth. I kid you not.
My wife's first husband was a Marine, second a Navy guy. I'm an Air Force vet hoping no Army or Coast Guard types come around! :lol:

My wife's first husband was a Marine, second a Navy guy. I'm an Air Force vet hoping no Army or Coast Guard types come around! :lol:

Her loss. :lol:

^^ Those damn Joos....

With one exception. My wife found that exception and married a Navy Corpsman and found him to be so hot and heavenly that she has been with him for 27 years.

Our son though will settle for being second best. He commissions into the United States Marine Corps on July 8, 2011.

Bleh, snopes(dot)com/politics/military/stabbedmarine.asp

It took me awhile to find it, but it said the article was a mixture of truth and fiction. We KNOW that. Guess which part is true and which is fiction. I have, as have most people here. Let me give you a hint. the suspect did stab the military guy. It was a minor wound. The suspect did have two broken arms, missing teeth, contusions, etc. That's the true part, now you figure out the fiction part.

It took me awhile to find it, but it said the article was a mixture of truth and fiction. We KNOW that. Guess which part is true and which is fiction. I have, as have most people here. Let me give you a hint. the suspect did stab the military guy. It was a minor wound. The suspect did have two broken arms, missing teeth, contusions, etc. That's the true part, now you figure out the fiction part.
Ah, yes condescending reply. I think you need to reread the webpage as you obviously didn't: I'd highlight and paste it for you, but that page won't allow me. If you read the original article it states one Marine clothes-lined the assailant, and the assailant got up to his feet, stabbed said Marine and was quickly tackled by the other Marines and store employees and held there until police arrive. The assailant was never hospitalized nor did he suffer those injuries. The only person hospitalized was the Marine. Next time you want to be condescending, be right.

They also changed the name from Tracey Attaway to Tyrone Jackson, a small bit of racism. Somewhat humorous though.

Last edited:

Ah, yes condescending reply. I think you need to reread the webpage as you obviously didn't: I'd highlight and paste it for you, but that page won't allow me. If you read the original article it states one Marine clothes-lined the assailant, and the assailant got up to his feet, stabbed said Marine and was quickly tackled by the other Marines and store employees and held there until police arrive. The assailant was never hospitalized nor did he suffer those injuries. The only person hospitalized was the Marine. Next time you want to be condescending, be right.

They also changed the name from Tracey Attaway to Tyrone Jackson, a small bit of racism. Somewhat humorous though.

Actually what they said was that they couldn't confirm the assailants hospitalization. Understandable given today's privacy concerns.

Actually what they said was that they couldn't confirm the assailants hospitalization. Understandable given today's privacy concerns.
Actually it says "None of the news accounts we examined indicated that Attaway was injured, either while being subdued or afterwards."

The original article states he was jailed and charged with a slew of charges and denied bond 2 weeks after the event, which requires a bond hearing in court. Something that wouldn't have happened if he was beaten inches away from death. Use some common sense here. It's like your arguing just so you don't have to admit your wrong. That 'article' that circulated is complete fiction outside of a Marine getting stabbed and the assailant was apprehended.

Actually it says "None of the news accounts we examined indicated that Attaway was injured, either while being subdued or afterwards."

The original article states he was jailed and charged with a slew of charges and denied bond 2 weeks after the event, which requires a bond hearing in court. Something that wouldn't have happened if he was beaten inches away from death. Use some common sense here. It's like your arguing just so you don't have to admit your wrong. That 'article' that circulated is complete fiction outside of a Marine getting stabbed and the assailant was apprehended.

What I read, was a clipping from a newspaper, not something that was passed around email. Snopes claims that no newspaper is telling the story of him being hurt, that it's an email urban legend. Unless that newspaper clipping in the first post was faked, I believe the story.

What I read, was a clipping from a newspaper, not something that was passed around email. Snopes claims that no newspaper is telling the story of him being hurt, that it's an email urban legend. Unless that newspaper clipping in the first post was faked, I believe the story.
I thought the fact that it was faked was pretty obvious.

I thought the fact that it was faked was pretty obvious.

Well, I guess every party has to have it's pooper.

Forum List

Back