SSL/TLS stupidity or why https is not secure as billed

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2017
alaska, usa
Account suspended! Account suspended!

On the orders of some EFF goodfellow wiseguy by the name of Jacob Hoffman-Andrews

So can you actually own a domain name? Registered and paid for and not already taken by someone else? No! Of course not! Not without an establishment law firm to accept service of process on your behalf. And it's considered community property anyway if you have anything at all to do with those fuckers.

What about DNSSEC? Nah. They lost some of the top secret keys from some sort of top-dollar mil-spec proprietary smart cards at the Pentagon or was it a woman who stole a black book from one of the good old boys in the generals' network.

CAA records? Hah, hah, hah! Certificate Authority Authorization? They're speaking Italian, and there's a capo di tutti capi, so I’m just supposed to shut up about it and give up my internet presence and all my online (and real) property to the Democrat Mafia.

Or the "green bar" Extended Validation® certificate. They make up all this technical shit just to make other people look stupid, I swear.

Forum List

Back