Special Olympics

Here is who started it. Back on the day, people called those with disabilities morons, retards, and idiots.

Today those names are reserved for message board posters who can't think of any creative things to say. :eusa_whistle:

http://www.specialolympics.org/EKS_fellowship.aspx

I use all those and more, not because I have no imagination but because I know those I say it to don't.Sorry.

Ah, I love you Roomy, how could anyone ever be mad at sweet little you? :confused:

It's beyond me but some manage it easily.:eusa_angel:

Often times "special" people have more common sense than those that think they have.

What the fuck does special mean in this instance anyway?Can't we come up with something better than that?

No, I think "special" is the perfect word for these athletes. Oh, and you owe me a quarter, :)

I also wish your son good luck.

I coached cross country skiing for "special athletes" for 2 years, (and I never skied cross country before, it was comical, my athlete outweighed me 2 to 1 and loved to wrestle!) and he made state at Bend, OR both years.

Watching an athlete get final position with everyone cheering and their smiles a mile wide is very fulfilling experience.

New Topics

Forum List

Back