Special council being appointed to oversee Hillary's e-mail espionage case

The special prosecutor law has sunsetted and would require a new law to reauthorize it. If you don't think the dear leader would veto it, you're dreaming.
The USA has 330 million special prosecutors at the moment. The people are speaking.

If you think the dear leader is listening or gives a shit you're still dreaming.
She will listen to the people................She has no choice.

Didn't Colin Powell have the same e-mail system? Where is the special council to investagate him?
Powell has a personal e-mail, and a work e-mail, Hilly only has one and she used Google.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How stupid is that anyway?

The special prosecutor law has sunsetted and would require a new law to reauthorize it. If you don't think the dear leader would veto it, you're dreaming.
The USA has 330 million special prosecutors at the moment. The people are speaking.

If you think the dear leader is listening or gives a shit you're still dreaming.
She will listen to the people................She has no choice.

You must be about half the age of your avatar, such an idealist. The left is totally deaf to the people, that why you have maobamacare. The hildabeast considers herself entitled to the presidency and to her there is no legitimate barrier to that goal, nothing will stop her short of a judge putting her fat ass in prison.

Didn't Colin Powell have the same e-mail system? Where is the special council to investagate him?
No he did not. As usual you are misinformed. Colin Powell is also not running for President, nor has anyone alleged Powell had top secret information on his server.
So that's a triple fail, putting you up there with the dumbest poster on USMB.

Here's actual facts:

More Myths And Facts On "Top Secret" Materials In Hillary Clinton's Email

He actually had two...

He had one for classified info (unlike Hillary).

All were stand-alone. Why would you need two?
One for e-mails from the wife and kids, that can be sent over Google, and a second that goes thru the Pentagon, for work. Dude I have two now, all normal Govt employees do.

No exceptions

No he did not. As usual you are misinformed. Colin Powell is also not running for President, nor has anyone alleged Powell had top secret information on his server.

Here's actual facts:

Again, the FBI is not investigating myths, they are investigating potential crimes and trying to see how much damage was done by Hillary the buffoon.

PS Your articles facts are wrong, all of them.

Here's actual facts:

Those arent "actual facts" Those are strawman arguments. You should have learned the difference while getting your "masters in business."

One for e-mails from the wife and kids, that can be sent over Google, and a second that goes thru the Pentagon, for work. Dude I have two now, all normal Govt employees do.

No exceptions

Both were STAND ALONE SERVERS. Why would you use Google when you have a stand alone server?

Again, the FBI is not investigating myths, they are investigating potential crimes and trying to see how much damage was done by Hillary the buffoon.

PS Your articles facts are wrong, all of them.

And yet, not surprisingly, you can't disprove the facts in the article.

Those arent "actual facts" Those are strawman arguments. You should have learned the difference while getting your "masters in business."

Then they should be easily disproved. Go ahead, make your case. Since you have a total lack of critical thinking, I'll not hold my breath.

No exceptions

Both were STAND ALONE SERVERS. Why would you use Google when you have a stand alone server?
Hillary only had one e-mail account doofy, and one server that she used. What planet are you on? As for Google, there were people sending her e-mail thru Google thus that information is still backed up on Google servers. Her not reporting this is a violation of the espionage act.

Hillary only had one e-mail account doofy, and one server that she used. What planet are you on? As for Google, there were people sending her e-mail thru Google thus that information is still backed up on Google servers. Her not reporting this is a violation of the espionage act.

I see you don't know the difference between intranet and internet.

The rest of your post is bloviating.

I see you don't know the difference between intranet and internet.

The rest of your post is bloviating.
I see you do not understand that neither internet nor intranet needs to be involved in sending e-mail.

Try again little one.

Seriously, are you auditioning for a new three stooges episode?

Next.

I see you do not understand that neither internet nor intranet needs to be involved in sending e-mail.

Try again little one.

Next.

How can you say Clinton's e-mail is stored on Google servers. Got ya!

Try again little one.

Next.

How can you say Clinton's e-mail is stored on Google servers. Got ya!
Because some of it is.

I will explain, first of all, Google saves everything, they have and are building more superstructures just full os storage media to accomplish this. that said if a person from anywhere sends Hillary an e-mail thru a Google account, Google still has it. When you can access your g-mail account from anywhere, you are not accessing your computer, you are accessing a Google computer hard drive somewhere. Hillary had her own network, but not all of the dimwitts communicating national security information to her server had their own server. Thus if they used a Google server, that server still has that e-mail somewhere. It's real, and the U.S. government has no access to this, nor can it prevent this info from falling into enemy hands. Now-classified Clinton emails sitting on Google servers

This is the dumbest move by a U.S. politician ever, way bigger than Watergate, and it involves tens of thousands of people in thousands of places, all around the World.

Because some of it is.

I will explain, first of all, Google saves everything, they have and are building more superstructures just full os storage media to accomplish this. that said if a person from anywhere sends Hillary an e-mail thru a Google account, Google still has it. When you can access your g-mail account from anywhere, you are not accessing your computer, you are accessing a Google computer hard drive somewhere. Hillary had her own network, but not all of the dimwitts communicating national security information to her server had their own server. Thus if they used a Google server, that server still has that e-mail somewhere. It's real, and the U.S. government has no access to this, nor can it prevent this info from falling into enemy hands. Now-classified Clinton emails sitting on Google servers

This is the dumbest move by a U.S. politician ever, way bigger than Watergate, and it involves tens of thousands of people in thousands of places, all around the World.

If you have a stand alone server and transmit e-mail on an intranet, how would Google receive it?

Because some of it is.

If you have a stand alone server and transmit e-mail on an intranet, how would Google receive it?
It has nothing to do with Hillary's server, if another person used an internet G-mail account, to send an e-mail to Hillary, it went to the Google server, then it went to the final destination, that is how it works, and this is why THESE E-MAILS CAN NOT BE SECURE, NOT EVER. Do you believe that Hillary Clintons server had the ability to interact with the entire World? How would that work? How would the e-mail get there, it would have to involve other carriers. If the state dept sent an e-mail to Hillary, they have a copy, if any person sent an e-mail to Hillary, they have a copy and so does the server used to transmit that e-mail, this could be Google-Yahoo AOL or whatever, those e-mails still exist, many containing U.S. secrets. I know it's hard to believe, but she did this, whether or not she knew it, this is treason

Last edited:

Forum List

Back