Special Circumstances

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
In the Georgia special election and runoff there were many special circumstances that will not be repeated in the mid terms less than two years away.

There will be no jungle primary.

The DNC will have many more elections to fund and manage. Therefore the home cooking that starved the few other Democrats competing with Ossoff so he is likely to have a primary challenge.

Sessions is likely to get evidence of non-citizens voting in several blue states and districts sending many DMV and supervisors of Elections and their employees to jail.

Many GOTV personnel will be caught up in that net as well.

Sequester and civil rights violations trials for letting felonious illegals out of jail in sanctuary cities and states to commit more crimes will hurt blue state finances.

Therefore I suspect Ossoff will win the runoff and lose in his reelection bid next year.

I don't think this special election meant anything more than the benefit to a hand-picked and well-financed newcomer of running against a raft of opponents squabbling among themselves. I doubt Ossoff will win the runoff.

We are differing on when not if he will get the boot. That makes it hard to debate.

I sympathize but the 6th district has a safe R seat for three decades and I think we will see a huge uptick in acting out by the Ds when they lose this seat.

Forum List

Back