Speaking of Black Friday deals..........

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
I just ordered a UTAS UT9 Mini Pistol from Atlantic Firearms for $330 shipped. Considering it is listed anywhere from 50 - 70% cheaper than their competitors prices I couldn't resist.

utas-ut9-ut9m-bk6-1.jpg

Got the email about a half hour ago, placed my order and just found out from someone else they're already sold out. Looks like I got my order in on time. You can sign up for notification when they're back in stock.
UTAS 9MM UT9 Pistol SALE - AtlanticFirearms.com

OK I'll play....I picked these two up at my pawn shop this morning for $600 OTD.

bf 001 (2).JPG

1959 High Standard Double Nine .22 revolver in it's box.

Gen 4 G19 w/4 mags, Crimson Trace laser, and a really nice 5.11 soft case....OD frame.

To be honest I was not all that interested in the Hickory-Dickery-Glock but it was too good of a deal to pass up. I'll dump it during the next panic.

I just never care for the ones that take glock mags but I but up with it on my RONI. I prefer a straight or a curved forward mag.

Can you get a brace for it?
Yeah I can but I'm going to hold off on that. Ordered a plug that screws on the rear of the lower (where the buffer tube would normally go) with a sling attachment. Will carry/fire it on a single point sling for stability.

Back to my "blaster"........

This thing is only about an inch and a quarter wide, the rear is threaded for buffer tubes if one wants to put a brace or stock on it. AR15esque manual of arms, 6" threaded barrel, direct blowback closed bolt, trigger pull is 5.5 pounds but it feels lighter on mine and it weighs 4.6 pounds overall.

Forum List

Back