Speaker of the House assaults First Lady

I've noticed that the nutters are melting down at Michelle Obama rolling her eyes at John Boehner and yet none of them object to the fact that he smacked her on the arm.

Who the hell is he to smack the First Lady, let alone touch her is such a familiar way.

The Obamas are a touchy feely couple didn't Michelle dare to touch the queen of England once?

You can't see any footage of them where they're not groping someone.

Thanks for stopping by to deflect.

deflecting a troll thread ain't bad doyathink?

I've noticed that the nutters are melting down at Michelle Obama rolling her eyes at John Boehner and yet none of them object to the fact that he smacked her on the arm.

Who the hell is he to smack the First Lady, let alone touch her is such a familiar way.

Damn, I'm jealous, I would love to smack the bitch around a little bit.

Damn, I'm jealous, I would love to smack the bitch around a little bit.

stay classy, tough guy. :thup:

He should have just given her a massage, whether just wanted it or not!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQY1Aw9zcs]Bush Creeps Out German Chancellor, Controversial Footage - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for stopping by to deflect.

deflecting a troll thread ain't bad doyathink?
:lol: Are you a CK sock?

I thought you two were "palling around" ystrdy? Remember I remarked "whats it going to do next, rain frogs?" Now your at eachother again? which brings me to:

As to the OP, I had one of my favorite female co-workers go PMS on me last week. Scary stuff. Whats the BFD?

Last edited:
No they just creepily hug everyone.

I'd rather get slapped on the shoulder than have some sleazy politician rub up on me like the Obamas do

you know, hugging people is what is done at political events. it's the culture... on both sides of the aisle. nothing 'creepy' about it.

Sorry it's creepy.

Whatever happened to the reserved handshake and respecting personal space?

it's not what happens at political events. i can't speak for other places, but i assume other urban areas are like nyc in that when you see people, you hug....even if you're just meeting for lunch. and, if my county leader didn't hug me when he sees me, i'd think he's mad at me.

he needs to work on his hand and eye coordination .:D

No they just creepily hug everyone.

I'd rather get slapped on the shoulder than have some sleazy politician rub up on me like the Obamas do

you know, hugging people is what is done at political events. it's the culture... on both sides of the aisle. nothing 'creepy' about it.

Sorry it's creepy.

Whatever happened to the reserved handshake and respecting personal space?

I agree about all the hugging...not necessary, especially during flu season... :lol:

boehner asked the President if he had enough time to go out for a smoke, thus the First Lady rolling her eyes. Good enough for you yidnar? :lol:

That explains why the Secret Service shot him.

gawd you have to feel sorry for ravi lately..

people are criticizing her royal family and you just can't have that

Why did he touch the first lady? Stay on point please.

Last edited:
just because you happen to be the Speaker does NOT automatically make you a close personal friend of the first Lady.

Forum List

Back