Speaker of the House assaults First Lady

You cant treat someone like TRASH evey day in the media and expect them to chat you up at dinner.

Mrs Obama was not going to FAKE for his sake

I love she gave him the look and shook her head

Boner is a fucking liar

I love it too. Republicans including Boehner need to get slapped upside the head until they finally learn that to democrats, republicans are the ENEMY and start treating them accordingly. It's another indication of just how stupid the whole concept of bipartisanship is.
I find it fascinating that you find Bohner slapping her arm acceptable but not her rolling her eyes at him.

:lol: That's true partisanship on your part.

You cant treat someone like TRASH evey day in the media and expect them to chat you up at dinner.

Mrs Obama was not going to FAKE for his sake

I doubt John Boehner treats the fat ass like trash every day in the media. I've never heard of him saying anything about her. Republican VOTERS treat Her Excellency (that's the term she prefers) like trash because that's what she is.

I've noticed that the nutters are melting down at Michelle Obama rolling her eyes at John Boehner and yet none of them object to the fact that he smacked her on the arm.

Who the hell is he to smack the First Lady, let alone touch her is such a familiar way.

How many bruvvas have touched her in an unfamiliar way?

probably the same number who fucked you in the ass
Which means you swallowed most of the load.

Boner is a fucking liar

I love it too. Republicans including Boehner need to get slapped upside the head until they finally learn that to democrats, republicans are the ENEMY and start treating them accordingly. It's another indication of just how stupid the whole concept of bipartisanship is.
Yeah, only Reagan CON$ervoFascists can treat the other Party as the ENEMY. It's right there in the "original intent" of the Constitution.

February 6, 2008
RUSH: Mr. McCain, Ronaldus Magnus did reach out to Democrats -- to defeat them!

RUSH: They are the enemy! They are to be defeated.

Hey of you want to touch everyone then you have no right to be upset if someone touches you.

She didn't appear upset. That doesn't mean that Boehner should go around smacking people. Still deflecting.

If she wasn't upset, why are you? Just because you want to make something out of nothing...it gives you a reason to bitch? Too bad he didn't punch her in the face, at least then you'd having something to cry about.....

ironic deflection is ironic.

has boehner issued a statement about how crushed he was when michelle *rolled her eyes*? there's probably 15 threads about how heinous that was.

if stupidity was money, you guys would all be *1%ers*.

:lmao:

Boner is a fucking liar

Yeah, only Reagan CON$ervoFascists can treat the other Party as the ENEMY. It's right there in the "original intent" of the Constitution.

February 6, 2008

To be fair, most of the Talk Radio hosts from either side gin up the rage - This President has had an enemies list almost from day one.. I don't see you calling him out on it.

Boner is a fucking liar

I find it fascinating that you find Bohner slapping her arm acceptable but not her rolling her eyes at him.

:lol: That's true partisanship on your part.

Hey, like I posted earlier a sista cannot be trying to eat off other people's plate. I mean obama could take her out for some wings later! Lol

February 6, 2008

To be fair, most of the Talk Radio hosts from either side gin up the rage - This President has had an enemies list almost from day one.. I don't see you calling him out on it.
Nixon had his enemies list but the earlier poster pretends enemies lists never existed with the GOP and they need to catch up.

She didn't appear upset. That doesn't mean that Boehner should go around smacking people. Still deflecting.

If she wasn't upset, why are you? Just because you want to make something out of nothing...it gives you a reason to bitch? Too bad he didn't punch her in the face, at least then you'd having something to cry about.....

has boehner issued a statement about how crushed he was when michelle *rolled her eyes*? there's probably 15 threads about how heinous that was.

Thank you for actually getting the real topic of my thread. :)

Both sides are being childish today about this I see.

it seemed pretty obvious, but then, my face doesn't rotate with the sun. ;)

it seemed pretty obvious, but then, my face doesn't rotate with the sun. ;)

This board is irony challenged.

I've noticed that the nutters are melting down at Michelle Obama rolling her eyes at John Boehner and yet none of them object to the fact that he smacked her on the arm.

Who the hell is he to smack the First Lady, let alone touch her is such a familiar way.

shhhhhh... don't you know you're not allowed to criticize him. he is a person of color, after all.

Careful, he might cry.

The Obamas are a touchy feely couple didn't Michelle dare to touch the queen of England once?

You can't see any footage of them where they're not groping someone.

Speaking of gropers........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTSlOK2l78k]Bush Massages Merkel G8 summit - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back