Spate of Executions and Amputations in Iran

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Gunny, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Such a nice place to live.:rolleyes:

2. Alucard

Alucard VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    For a first offense I think its extreme... But If we are talking about 3rd or 4th offenses the punisment sounds justified and fair...

3. BeefYogurt

BeefYogurt Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Indeed I wouldn't want to live in Iran. But that's as far as that goes. I also wouldn't want to die in the military trying to tell them all how to live, and neither would any of you idiots.

I know you're using this as a pretext for waging another war, and if thats what you want, suit up. Otherwise, there's worse atrocities in the world than what's happening in Iran. Either you're a humanitarian or a war monger. Which one?

4. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    Over 40 Million Abortions
    in U.S. since 1973

There have been more than 40 million abortions in the twenty six years since the U.S. Supreme Court legalized unrestricted abortion on January 22, 1973.

Except when noted, the following statistics are based on research published by the Alan Guttmacher Institute, special research affiliate of Planned Parenthood Federation of America--the nation's largest provider and promoter of abortion. Estimates for 1997 and 1998 are based on trends from previous years.

In the past, AGI has estimated a possible 3-6% rate of underreporting. The following uses the lower figure.

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/aboramt.html

I wonder how they view the morality of this in Iran

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Well, at least you're honest. Full of it, but honest. You've made quite a sweeping judgement based on nothing but assumption.

Who is using what as a pretext to waging another war? An article on Iran's interal policies is hardly a pretext for war, nor "wanting to die in the military trying to tell them how to live."

Second, I "suited up" every day for 20+ years and would do it again in a heartbeat.

As far as your final sentence goes ... bullshit. This isn't a black and white only world and your belief that it is doesn't make it any more so. There's a LOT of area between bleeding heart liberal extremist and warmonger. DOn't let your alligator mouth overload your bumblebee ass.

6. Alucard

Alucard VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    b
    Great point EOTS... I love American Libs... screaming for human rights around the world, and in the meantime they support the barbaric killing of children in their own house...

Americans are the last people that should complain about human rights around the world.... no one does less than Americans when it comes to protecting the innocent ...