Spacey racist claim: I don't want n***ers on my set anymore

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A security company boss has accused Kevin Spacey of racism claiming the disgraced actor refused to shake hands with his predominantly black employees while on the set of House of Cards.
Spacey Racist Claim: ‘I don’t want n***ers on my set anymore!’
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well , what do you say anybody can make up any kind of bs lies for money, or to destroy someone's character and of course that stands more so if everything is just verbal and no proof of it. These rich stars can be sued and the accusers can walk away with a lot of money even if they are paid off to shut up.

A security company boss has accused Kevin Spacey of racism claiming the disgraced actor refused to shake hands with his predominantly black employees while on the set of House of Cards.
Spacey Racist Claim: ‘I don’t want n***ers on my set anymore!’
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well , what do you say anybody can make up any kind of bs lies for money, or to destroy someone's character and of course that stands more so if everything is just verbal and no proof of it. These rich stars can be sued and the accusers can walk away with a lot of money even if they are paid off to shut up.
what I don't understand is a lot of people can get arrested just by a he said-she said deal--with no evidence/etc
one example is the Nelly arrest....I couldn't care less for Nelly--but it turns out they didn't even go to court with it/etc
...any legal-police experts here.......?
...maybe there was more to the Nelly case....? but it seemed liked BS

Forum List

Back