Spacex closer to goal of launching every two weeks

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
brian wang | May 13, 2017 |

SpaceX is on track for a Monday evening (May 15, 2017) launch of an Inmarsat-5 communications satellite.

If the launch is successful then it would be the sixth Spacex launch in four months. Spacex could launch again at the beginning of June a cargo supply mission to the International Space Station. SpaceX could be on pace for as many as 18 to 24 launches this year.
Spacex may end up having six booster relaunches this year.

http://www.nextbigfu...-two-weeks.html

Go Spacex...Love you and Elon Musk!!!

brian wang | May 13, 2017 |

SpaceX is on track for a Monday evening (May 15, 2017) launch of an Inmarsat-5 communications satellite.

If the launch is successful then it would be the sixth Spacex launch in four months. Spacex could launch again at the beginning of June a cargo supply mission to the International Space Station. SpaceX could be on pace for as many as 18 to 24 launches this year.
Spacex may end up having six booster relaunches this year.

http://www.nextbigfu...-two-weeks.html

Go Spacex...Love you and Elon Musk!!!

Eros ?

Yawn ...

Back in the '60s, every NASA engineer had a plan for a Mars Mission on his desk blotter.

NASA is no longer into space exploration, but is now the government-funded branch of the Sierra Club.

Now, Elon Musk has a Mars plan on his whiteboard and we're supposed to get excited?

Human beings haven't left NEO in nearly fifty years and the closest any of us will ever get to space in our lifetimes is buying tickets for the latest 'Star Wars' movie.

Last edited:
The time between the wagon trains to Oregon and the Corps of Discovery was almost 40 years. NASA has been using robot explorers to very good effect for a number of years now.

At my age, I am not going to go, even were it available. But my grandsons, or one of their children may well go. And there is far more than just Mars out there. Fortunes to be made on the asteroids and comets. Just a problem of delta v. LOL

PS_0832_EARTH_FIRST_zps2757a1bb.jpg

Yawn ...

Back in the '60s, every NASA engineer had a plan for a Mars Mission on his desk blotter.

NASA is no longer into space exploration, but is now the government-funded branch of the Sierra Club.

Now, Elon Musk has a Mars plan on his whiteboard and we're supposed to get excited?

Human beings haven't left NEO in nearly fifty years and the closest any of us will ever get to space in our lifetimes is buying tickets for the latest 'Star Wars' movie.

There really outta be a "Sad and Agree" option for this one. lol

The time between the wagon trains to Oregon and the Corps of Discovery was almost 40 years. NASA has been using robot explorers to very good effect for a number of years now.

At my age, I am not going to go, even were it available. But my grandsons, or one of their children may well go. And there is far more than just Mars out there. Fortunes to be made on the asteroids and comets. Just a problem of delta v. LOL

I'd like to know the effects of Mars' gravity on those of us with degernative/arthritic disorders of the spine and legs.

Forum List

Back