Space - The Final Frontier

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Anyway I bump into an old school mate at my incredible school reunion last week.

At school he was the nerdy kid who had a lot of ginger curly hair and did well in science exams like physics and chemistry . To be honest they were the only science we had back then apart from biology which we all took so we could learn about rude stuff.
upload_2016-10-1_22-23-33.jpeg

He wasnt as good looking as this but you get the idea.

Anyway he told me something which has stayed on my mind all week.

Basically he reckons that outer space is full of oxygen and not nothing. He reckons that all the planets are capable of sustaining human life and that the US Government has kept it hushed up for 60 years because they dont know what to do about it.

They cant afford to colonise all of the planets but if they just do the one,Mars for example, the Chinese and Indians will try for the others in order to offload their surplus population.

Water is a problem on some of the planets. On Mars there are huge frozen lakes that would support life and there are similar on a few planets including the ones that we havent been told about yet.

They have also cracked the cultivation of any green veg. Cauli,spinach and so on. But more diverse plants like tomatoes and sweetcorn are "a bit tricky".

When he told me all of this I laughed as he was obviously taking the piss. But throughout the week I have been reflecting on it and more and more of it seems to ring true. Plus I havent spoken to him since and he is not taking my calls.

Has anybody else been told the same ?

you were had.....
Its possible. My Mam went to school with his Mam so we know they are generally ok. And maybe he was just humouring me.
But the science seems to be sound.
------------------------------------------------------------- as I have been reading your posts for quite awhile now it seems to me that you are easy to fool because you are naïve Tomi . :afro:, just saying !!!

you were had.....
Its possible. My Mam went to school with his Mam so we know they are generally ok. And maybe he was just humouring me.
But the science seems to be sound.

Maybe humans could survive there (most planets) under a giant dome and enclosed atmosphere but the problem with most planets that are close to us anyways, is that even if they have some water, they dont have a molten iron core like earth does. That produces the electro magnetic field that protects the earths atmosphere from the solar winds.

Forum List

Back