Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
26eqyz.jpg

space-force-31590826.png

Graphic image removed
how-mars-reacted-jason-brooks-memes-1in-when-asked-by-31556888.png

2csff7.jpg

f33.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F733117%2F2ae627dd-c569-4447-85ac-29040ae8f5b8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WE got SDI idiot. We NEED a new generation of space shuttles. It WILL happen and Florida voters will do their BEST to see that it happens.

I'm good with it - Trump said he wanted to go back to the moon during campaign. Ehhh - we did that Donald.

Man on Mars should be our next move.

And "Space Force" is stupid :wink:

WE got SDI idiot. We NEED a new generation of space shuttles. It WILL happen and Florida voters will do their BEST to see that it happens.

I'm good with it - Trump said he wanted to go back to the moon during campaign. Ehhh - we did that Donald.

You know what Dr Lutz? I'm tired of racing around the planet. How about traveling OUT more and LOOK for other planets. It's not like anyone has ever found the END of space now is it idiot?

No, you're stupid. :)

You know what Dr Lutz? I'm tired of racing around the planet. How about traveling OUT more and LOOK for other planets. It's not like anyone has ever found the END of space now is it idiot?

It takes almost a year just to get to Mars. You send UNMANNED craft into deep space.

Voyager 1: Earth's Farthest Spacecraft

Who's the idiot?

Another conservative resorts to personal insults when outmatched by a liberal.

And republicans have cooties.

Best not to get any on ya - It's like a Cheeto stain that won't come clean. :wink:

trump-cheetos-550.jpg

How many times have we gone BACK to the moon?

How many times have we gone BACK to the moon?

Who cares? We went there a bunch of times - We know what it's made of .. Mars has water and therefore potential life, no matter how primitive.

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows on Today’s Mars

It takes almost a year just to get to Mars. You send UNMANNED craft into deep space.

Who's the idiot?
No we don't idiot. Lets leave this solar sytem for the next. We KNOW pretty much what is in ours, how about the next?

Who's the idiot?
No we don't idiot. Lets leave this solar sytem for the next. We KNOW pretty much what is in ours, how about the next?

We're doing it dummy -

Voyager 1 is the first spacecraft to reach interstellar space. It originally was launched (along with Voyager 2) in 1977 to explore the outer planets in our solar system. However, it has remained operational long past expectations and continues to send information about its journeys back to Earth.

The spacecraft officially entered interstellar space in August 2012, almost 35 years after its voyage began. The discovery wasn't made official until 2013, however, when scientists had time to review the data sent back from Voyager 1.

The Voyager missions were intended to take advantage of a special alignment of the outer planets that happens every 176 years. It would allow a spacecraft to slingshot from one planet to the next, assisted by the first planet's gravity. [Infographic: How the Voyager Space Probes Work]​

We haven't even BEGUN to explore our own solar system. Wanna send a man into deep space? Better figure out how to attain "warp speed"

Derp

Who's the idiot?

We're doing it dummy -

Voyager 1 is the first spacecraft to reach interstellar space. It originally was launched (along with Voyager 2) in 1977 to explore the outer planets in our solar system. However, it has remained operational long past expectations and continues to send information about its journeys back to Earth.

The spacecraft officially entered interstellar space in August 2012, almost 35 years after its voyage began. The discovery wasn't made official until 2013, however, when scientists had time to review the data sent back from Voyager 1.

The Voyager missions were intended to take advantage of a special alignment of the outer planets that happens every 176 years. It would allow a spacecraft to slingshot from one planet to the next, assisted by the first planet's gravity. [Infographic: How the Voyager Space Probes Work]​

We haven't even BEGUN to explore our own solar system. Wanna send a man into deep space? Better figure out how to attain "warp speed"

Derp
We CAN do that. Model T did the deadly speed of 20. We already break the speed of sound in the air and on the ground. We CAN do more.

Forum List

Back