Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Trump and his new Military idea.

Trump floats the idea of creating a 'Space Force' to fight wars in space

certified nut job ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ground Control to Major Don
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Don (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)

:abgg2q.jpg:

I saw that tonight. Patton Oswald had a poignant tweet ( as he always does) about the Space Cadet.

Oswald:
"My favorite characters are Han Solo, Chewie and R2-Robot. I wish I was in STAR WARS it is my favorite film. -- Donny, age 7"

lalotrumpspaceforce.jpg

Hey, I just watched Battlestar Galactica, can we do that too?

Er... no sir, it's just a film.

Oh, well, do it anyway.

maybe Major Don will trade in that shitty baseball cap for an astronaut helmet .

Another good comment I heard was " I just woke up from a nap and now I hear Trump wants to militarize space."

It should be coming crystal clear why a democrat won in ruby red coal country. This guy is so out of control that most sane people now realize he's going to have to be reeled in because the republicans surely don't have the balls to do it.

Trump unchained.
Now that there aren't any " calming " influences on him or anyone who can handle this child in the White House there is no limit to the problems this guy can create now that he's off his leash since Kelly has become a big zero.

I shudder to think of the possibilities.

I love Bowie... not so much Cadet Bone Spurs.

The right’s obsession with militarism and war is as idiotic as it is dangerous.

And he said he wanted the US to pull back because the wars had been too expensive.

Now he realizes why the right likes war so much, their minions get all wet under their pants about it.

Space Force is stolen from an old TV show.
Cons stole Homeland from the Nazis.

Last edited:
USAF Space Command was founded in 1982.

Air_Force_Space_Command.png

The mission of Space Command...

nothing about this...

space-invaders-moonraker.jpg

Trump has visions of grabbing some Klingon pussy ..

Klingon_Woman_2.jpg

I saw this last night on the news. What was even funnier was that he was giving a speech in front of a bunch of Marines when he started going on about the space force.

I think Trump's style of speeches is stream of consciousness, because he appears to say whatever the hell comes to his mind.

So democrats don’t want space exploration any more? What happened there?

History is pretty full of people making fun of another guys idea. Quite a few thought launching planes off of ships was dumb.

So democrats don’t want space exploration any more? What happened there?

History is pretty full of people making fun of another guys idea. Quite a few thought launching planes off of ships was dumb.

I remember Republicans were all for cutting funding to NASA ..

Some of the most notable missions on NASA's scientific agenda would be postponed indefinitely or canceled under the agency's new budget, despite its administrator's vow to Congress six months ago that not "one thin dime" would be taken from space science to pay for President Bush's plan to send astronauts to the Moon and Mars.

The cuts come to $3 billion over the next five years, even as NASA's overall spending grows by 3.2 percent this year, to $16.8 billion. They come against a backdrop of criticism over efforts by White House appointees to mute public statements by NASA's climate scientists.

Among the casualties of the budget cuts are attempts to look for habitable planets and perhaps life elsewhere in the galaxy, an investigation of the dark energy that seems to be ripping the universe apart, bringing a sample of Mars back home to Earth, and exploring for life under the ice of Jupiter's moon Europa — as well as numerous smaller programs and individual research projects that astronomers say are the wellsprings of new science and new scientists.

exploration is just fine, but Trump's grandiose space war vision is nothing short of his "lack of vision"

Forum List

Back