Space Alien Spiders To Destroy Envirnoment

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
I just thought of it, Scientifically and all.

My Hypothesis is:

In the year 2199 the Earth will become infested with Space Alien Spiders. By infestation I mean it will be in the Trillions.

I propose spending a $100 billion dollars in research money to select scientist who agree with me. To develop a theory which then can be vigorously debated amongst other professors all across the world.

At the same time the USA should start building giant space alien traps, hundreds of trillions of these, we should then demand that everyone buy ten of them.

It should be part of the electric bill, it could be a fee, or we could call it a "value".

There is no time to waste, we must save the environment from destruction

eq2000008d.jpg

I know this post will go over a lot of people's head, so just saying this is not meant as a joke, its meant to show the ignorance and ridiculousness of what has happened, from the debate amongst the so-called, "scientist", to Universities spending billions of dollars all supporting the "the sky is falling", and we must build "alternative" energy.

We must save ourselves from, "giant space alien spiders".

My Hypothesis is:

In the year 2199 the Earth will become infested with Space Alien Spiders. By infestation I mean it will be in the Trillions.

I propose spending a $100 billion dollars in research money to select scientist who agree with me. To develop a theory which then can be vigorously debated amongst other professors all across the world.

Stopped reading there. This initiative has my complete support. Where's the WhiteHouse.gov petition for me to sign?

Some people really shouldn't try sarcasm, as they suck too badly at it, and thus embarrass themselves. In order for sarcasm to work, it has to have a basis in reality. If people live in a fantasy world, their sarcasm will only make sense to those who reside in the same fantasy world.

Some people really shouldn't try sarcasm, as they suck too badly at it, and thus embarrass themselves. In order for sarcasm to work, it has to have a basis in reality. If people live in a fantasy world, their sarcasm will only make sense to those who reside in the same fantasy world.
meow

Oh my, Elektra has found a new outlet for his stupidity. The fellow that tells us that there is no drought in California. Perhaps next he will insist that no universities in other nations state that AGW is real.

Oh my, Elektra has found a new outlet for his stupidity. The fellow that tells us that there is no drought in California. Perhaps next he will insist that no universities in other nations state that AGW is real.

Did you ever ask yourself why California is in such sever drought compared to the rest of this nation?
It's because of the Democrats policies that's why. Not Global warming.
United States Drought Monitor Home

Did you ever ask yourself why California is in such sever drought compared to the rest of this nation?
OK. just tell us how the Democrats control the amount of rain that California gets? And any other stupid theories your enfeebled brain has come up with.

OK. just tell us how the Democrats control the amount of rain that California gets? And any other stupid theories your enfeebled brain has come up with.
Humans control the amount of rain that California gets.

Haven't you read the memo? :slap:

AGW has not been proven, even n a thread about Giant Space Alien Spiders destroying the environment Old Crock is confused, Old Crock thinks the fraud theory of AGW is relevant in a thread where the true Danger is Giant Space Alien Spiders.

How comical Old Crock, how self-important (pathetic as well) Old Crock's dyer cries are.

07.jpg

Well, we will have to save the deniers to save ourselves
People without a sense of humor are the dangerous people.

No one controls the rain idiot.
EPA does control the flow of water.
I guess you have forgotten about the delta smelt.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204731804574384731898375624

Plus the many, many other, way over the top regulations that they have
State Water Resources Control Board

The State Water Resources Control Board and the EPA are different organizations.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dey's in dem meteors dey been flingin' at us...

... Russia got a whole nest o' `em."

(possum don't like spiders)

Last edited:

My Hypothesis is:

At the same time the USA should start building giant space alien traps, hundreds of trillions of these, we should then demand that everyone buy ten of them.

It should be part of the electric bill, it could be a fee, or we could call it a "value".

There is no time to waste, we must save the environment from destruction

eq2000008d.jpg

I know this post will go over a lot of people's head, so just saying this is not meant as a joke, its meant to show the ignorance and ridiculousness of what has happened, from the debate amongst the so-called, "scientist", to Universities spending billions of dollars all supporting the "the sky is falling", and we must build "alternative" energy.

We must save ourselves from, "giant space alien spiders".

Anyone who questions you or your theory is a "DENIER!!!!"

Here's the solution: set up a space station to train kids to play war games on computers, find the Spidey Homeworld...and bomb it to hell.

Someone should write a book....

Forum List

Back