Space Alien Spiders To Destroy Envirnoment

The State Water Resources Control Board and the EPA are different organizations.

That is correct and between the two they are making the very server drought in California even worse.
Giant Space Alien Spiders live in Desert, the expand the Desert through extreme acidity of their urine.

Man is contributing to the destruction that will bring the inevitable invasion.

Whatever needs to be done to assist the people of California get through this drought will not be helped by those claiming there is no drought.

Oh my, Elektra has found a new outlet for his stupidity. The fellow that tells us that there is no drought in California. Perhaps next he will insist that no universities in other nations state that AGW is real.

Did you ever ask yourself why California is in such sever drought compared to the rest of this nation?
It's because of the Democrats policies that's why. Not Global warming.
United States Drought Monitor Home
OK. just tell us how the Democrats control the amount of rain that California gets? And any other stupid theories your enfeebled brain has come up with.

No one controls the rain idiot.
EPA does control the flow of water.
I guess you have forgotten about the delta smelt.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204731804574384731898375624

Plus the many, many other, way over the top regulations that they have
State Water Resources Control Board

No, I have not. Nor have I forgotten about the salmon that eat the delta smelt.

Whatever needs to be done to assist the people of California get through this drought will not be helped by those claiming there is no drought.
This is Giant Space Alien Spider thread, we all understand your posts were obliterated in the relevant thread, go post there, in context.

Results of Google search for scholarly articles on alien spiders destroying the environment:

[ N - U - L - L - - S - E - T ]

Results of Google search for scholarly articles on alien spiders destroying the environment:

[ N - U - L - L - - S - E - T ]
Liar, besides, just because the government does not fund it does not make it so.

But if we do nothing and this theory becomes fact then it will be too late to stop the damage. We have to act now.

Then you can show us the scholarly articles which Google found for you concerning alien spiders destroying the environment.

And if you cannot, you will apologize for having called me a liar.

Then you can show us the scholarly articles which Google found for you concerning alien spiders destroying the environment.

And if you cannot, you will apologize for having called me a liar.
Liar, prove there are no articles, you are making the claim that in the billions of worlds, not one has Giant Alien Spiders.

Billions of Worlds and crick knows there is not one inhabited by giant alien spiders.

Must be great to know everything, crick.

"Prove there are no articles"? You've just proved yourself an ignorant fool.

Here, between the brackets, are the results of a Google search for scholarly articles on alien spiders destroying the environment: [ ]. They call that a null set.

Now it's time for you to apologize for having twice now called me a liar without the slightest cause.

"Prove there are no articles"? You've just proved yourself an ignorant fool.

Here, between the brackets, are the results of a Google search for scholarly articles on alien spiders destroying the environment: [ ]. They call that a null set.

Now it's time for you to apologize for having twice now called me a liar without the slightest cause.
You are a liar, you have not provided any thing here or anywhere else that supports your ideals.

Forum List

Back