Soylent green state poised to legalize human composting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Charlton Heston’s character in the iconic 1973 movie “Soylent Green” famously didn’t take well to the news that the ubiquitous green food reflected in the film’s title was composed of human beings.
‘Soylent Green’? State Poised to Legalize Human Composting
-----------------------------

How fkd up this is literally happening and the fkd up zombies just keep plowing along in slow motion like everything wrong is normal. Wait until they legalize coming for your kid bet you zombies ass fkrs wake the fk up then! MAYBE!!!

soylent_green-nowwithmoregirls.gif

Seems like a terrible waste of protein to bury it in the ground and let it rot.

Seems like a terrible waste of protein to bury it in the ground and let it rot.

I'd hate to be eating food that came from ground fertilized, by say a Chardonnay embalmed Hillary, but I would be happy to relieve myself on her grave.

If composting their body is what some people want to do, it's their body. I don't see anywhere in the article that indicates it's going to be forced on anyone. Another "nothingbuger" conspiracy!

SoylentGreen_156Pyxurz.jpg

Charlton Heston after realizing he will be forced to eat Michelle Obama's school lunch menu instead of Soylent Green.

• Banned
If composting their body is what some people want to do, it's their body. I don't see anywhere in the article that indicates it's going to be forced on anyone. Another "nothingbuger" conspiracy!

For once I might have to agree with you.

Forum List

Back