SouthPark : "oh no! ...they killed Romney" :)

Yeah the are libertarians ... they also have noted, like many other comedian writers, that conservatives are much better able to take a joke about themselves than liberals are. I wonder why?

Hard core leftist would be Seth MacFarlane and when he started using his show to forward the cause of facism it stioed being funny.....Where as Trey Parker and Matt Stone slam ALL equaly and seem to be able to make it funny ...... So I would say I dont know what thier ideology is or care as long as they can stay funny which is more then I can say for Seth MacFarlane

It's all relative folks, and from where wolfstrike is sitting, I don't doubt for a second that Parker and Stone appear far to the left.

You talk like that's a good thing.

Yeah, the Mormons have gotten very good at deflecting from how evil, stupid and ridiculous their beliefs are by putting on that phony nice act bullshit while they look for a place to stick a knife.

I made the mistake of falling for that once.

Mormonism is a cult.

Huh?

MOrmon is a cult started by pedophile con men. Just because they put on the happy face and try to tell you how nice they are, doesn't take away from the batshit crazy any more than Scientology putting Tom Cruise out there takes away from the fact they were started by a failed Science fiction writer.

And that's the sad thing. If we can't even debunk the con jobs masquarading as religion, how are we ever going to outgrow superstition and ignorance and fear?

*Pssst, your hatred and bigotry is showing….*

MOrmon is a cult started by pedophile con men. Just because they put on the happy face and try to tell you how nice they are, doesn't take away from the batshit crazy any more than Scientology putting Tom Cruise out there takes away from the fact they were started by a failed Science fiction writer.

And that's the sad thing. If we can't even debunk the con jobs masquarading as religion, how are we ever going to outgrow superstition and ignorance and fear?

All religion is a caste of beliefs. Mormonism isn't any less valid of a religion than Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, etc. As long as their beliefs don't promote harming others, what's the problem?

*Pssst, your hatred and bigotry is showing….*

Well, you can judge a man by the quality of his enemies...

My happen to be a homophobic, misogynistic, racist cult of crazy people who don't seem to understand that there's a line separating church and state...

All religion is a caste of beliefs. Mormonism isn't any less valid of a religion than Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, etc. As long as their beliefs don't promote harming others, what's the problem?

1) Their beliefs DO harm others. Utah has one of the highest rates of teen suicide in the country. They also lead the country in prescriptions to anti-depressents, mostly taken by women who can't cope with the rigid lifestyle.

2) If a religion is started as a scam, it is worthy of contempt. If they people in it don't figure out it's a scam, that's just sort of pathetic.

Hard core leftist would be Seth MacFarlane and when he started using his show to forward the cause of facism it stioed being funny.....Where as Trey Parker and Matt Stone slam ALL equaly and seem to be able to make it funny ...... So I would say I dont know what thier ideology is or care as long as they can stay funny which is more then I can say for Seth MacFarlane

Is this the same show Limbaugh did a guest spot on and bragged about it on his radio show?

Rush Limbaugh on 'Family Guy': Who took more hits, the right or the left? | PopWatch | EW.com

Have you seen the Mormon episode? Yeah, they rip on them with factual points about the religion.. But in the end they point out what good members of the community they are, and how family is very important to them.
It probably did more to make the mormon's look good, than the I Am Mormon commercials.

Yeah, the Mormons have gotten very good at deflecting from how evil, stupid and ridiculous their beliefs are by putting on that phony nice act bullshit while they look for a place to stick a knife.

Mormonism is a cult.

Huh?

*Anti-Mormite*

Is this the same show Limbaugh did a guest spot on and bragged about it on his radio show?

Rush Limbaugh on 'Family Guy': Who took more hits, the right or the left? | PopWatch | EW.com

So? You think cause Rush was on the show I will magically think it is funny? It used to be before it just became a progressive attack show.

So? You think cause Rush was on the show I will magically think it is funny? It used to be before it just became a progressive attack show.

I get the impression you infer progressive attacks from just about everywhere you turn.

I get the impression you infer progressive attacks from just about everywhere you turn.
Nope.

Nope.

So it's just cartoons that you fear. Got it. :thup:

Are you normally this retarded or did you work at it? Familyguy Stopped being funny when the gay writer decided to use his show as a way of pushing his political agenda and turning it into a progressive attack ad. You on the other hand was never funny and most likely need to get a job and out of your moms basement.

Have you seen the Mormon episode? Yeah, they rip on them with factual points about the religion.. But in the end they point out what good members of the community they are, and how family is very important to them.
It probably did more to make the mormon's look good, than the I Am Mormon commercials.

Mormonism is a cult.

You're just mad they wouldn't accept you into the fold.

Are you normally this retarded or did you work at it? Familyguy Stopped being funny when the gay writer decided to use his show as a way of pushing his political agenda and turning it into a progressive attack ad. You on the other hand was never funny and most likely need to get a job and out of your moms basement.

So we're in violent agreement then. You fear cartoons, got it. :thup:

Are you sure you should be in this forum with the adults?

Are you sure you should be in this forum with the adults?

When you get over your fear of cartoons you might have room to talk yo. :thup:

Forum List

Back