SouthPark : "oh no! ...they killed Romney" :)

Have you seen the Mormon episode? Yeah, they rip on them with factual points about the religion.. But in the end they point out what good members of the community they are, and how family is very important to them.
It probably did more to make the mormon's look good, than the I Am Mormon commercials.

You talk like that's a good thing.

Yeah, the Mormons have gotten very good at deflecting from how evil, stupid and ridiculous their beliefs are by putting on that phony nice act bullshit while they look for a place to stick a knife.

I made the mistake of falling for that once.

Mormonism is a cult.

get out much?

Have you seen the Mormon episode? Yeah, they rip on them with factual points about the religion.. But in the end they point out what good members of the community they are, and how family is very important to them.
It probably did more to make the mormon's look good, than the I Am Mormon commercials.

Yeah, the Mormons have gotten very good at deflecting from how evil, stupid and ridiculous their beliefs are by putting on that phony nice act bullshit while they look for a place to stick a knife.

I made the mistake of falling for that once.

Mormonism is a cult.

You're just mad they wouldn't accept you into the fold.

Guy, the best day in my life was the day I realized there isn't a magic man in the sky...

The only value of Mormonism is that they make the Catholics look less retarded and evil.

Forum List

Back