Southern poverty law center transfers millions in cash to offshore entities

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Southern Poverty Law Center Transfers Millions in Cash to Offshore Entities

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a liberal, Alabama-based 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization that has gained prominence on the left for its "hate group" designations, pushes millions of dollars to offshore entities as part of its business dealings, records show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no they didn't !! They're such a humanitarian organization , why people look up to them like their little gov. parents. Why they could never fk people over or rip them off whatever gave you that idea. Oh I know your genetically fkd up libtard.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a liberal, Alabama-based 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization that has gained prominence on the left for its "hate group" designations, pushes millions of dollars to offshore entities as part of its business dealings, records show.

Oh no they didn't !! They're such a humanitarian organization , why people look up to them like their little gov. parents. Why they could never fk people over or rip them off whatever gave you that idea. Oh I know your genetically fkd up libtard.
Congress needs to clean-up on these anti-american assholes hiding behind their law degrees and mega tax exempt orgs.

I refuse to click on your info wars crap but question for you ==

Who did you vote for?

Who did you vote for last general and the one before that and the one before that?

You jackasses vote FOR this and then whine about who uses it.

Same questions for RodISHI and other hypocritical RWNJs.

Like many large organizations (both profit and nonprofit) with substantial financial assets to invest, the SPLC has passive interests in several offshore investment vehicles. This is an extremely common investment strategy. It is incorrect and misleading to suggest that having such investments is evidence of any type of suspicious activity.

Who did you vote for?

Who did you vote for last general and the one before that and the one before that?

It is none of your business who I voted for.

'You jackasses vote FOR this and then whine about who uses it.'

There is not a whine in my response to mindwars OP. I will however give my opinion on what I think about any NGO that believes they have a right to promote or participate in anti-american activities while pushing their own agendas.

Who did you vote for?

It is none of your business who I voted for.

'You jackasses vote FOR this and then whine about who uses it.'

There is not a whine in my response to mindwars OP. I will however give my opinion on what I think about any NGO that believes they have a right to promote or participate in anti-american activities while pushing their own agendas.

Weak minds will always act alike.

Forum List

Back