South Korea says North Korea test fires missile into sea

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
No need to deal with N Korea, Trump should look to round economic efforts against China in retaliation. N Korea doesn't speak, blink or fart without Chinas permission.

North Korea launched a missile into its eastern sea on Sunday, according to the South Korean military. The U.S. military detected the test and is assessing the launch, a U.S.defense official told Reuters on Saturday.

"We can confirm that we did detect a missile launch fromNorth Korea," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity. "We are assessing and will have more informationsoon."

The launch is a likely effort to advance its weapons program and is the first since Donald Trump became president.

The South's Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement that the projectile was fired from an area in the country's western region around Banghyon, North Pyongan Province, which is where South Korean officials have said the country test launched its powerful midrange missile Musudan on Oct. 15 and 20.

The South Korean military called it North Korea's "show of force" against the hard-line stance of the administration of U.S.President Donald Trump on Pyongyang, according to Reuters.

An official from Seoul's Defense Ministry says it isn't clear whether the projectile was a ballistic missile. The official didn't want to be named, citing office rules.

DJT does not strike me as the kind of pacifist black hippy that will sit idle as N.Korea tests offensive missiles and nukes.

At least I hope not.

Each country has the right to defend itself. Stop crying.

And do the citizens of these countries have rights, or is that also their own internal issue?

Some countries are too radical and disengaged from the world to be allowed the ability to "defend" themselves. These crazy sob's are running labour camps and have threatened nuclear war. I'm guessing if you gave them the right arsenal it wouldn't be used for defensive purposes alone.

imagine if N.Korea tested a missle and it wound up landing in Moscow? U think Herr Putin would just let it slide? or would he take out N. Korea with a few atom bombs?

I don't think that's far enough to hit San Francisco...

North Korea missile flew about 500 kilometers: South Korea
February 11, 2017
A ballistic missile that North Korea launched on Sunday flew about 500 kilometers, South Korea's military said, calling it North Korea's "show of force" against the hard-line stance of the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump on Pyongyang.

"The flight distance was about 500 kilometers, and South Korea and the United States are conducting a close-up analysis on additional information," South Korea's Office of Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement.

South Korea's presidential office said it called a national security meeting at 9:30 a.m. Seoul time.

And do the citizens of these countries have rights, or is that also their own internal issue?

Some countries are too radical and disengaged from the world to be allowed the ability to "defend" themselves. These crazy sob's are running labour camps and have threatened nuclear war. I'm guessing if you gave them the right arsenal it wouldn't be used for defensive purposes alone.
That´s the common narrative but the West has missiles too, and they are not for defensive purposes, mind you. North Koreans have good rights such as free flats, food, education and health care. And they are not being starved, they just have many people and small available farmland. And, of course, they did not nuke anyone. If you leave them alone, they leave you alone. North Korea has the highest average IQ.

No need to deal with N Korea, Trump should look to round economic efforts against China in retaliation. N Korea doesn't speak, blink or fart without Chinas permission.

North Korea launched a missile into its eastern sea on Sunday, according to the South Korean military. The U.S. military detected the test and is assessing the launch, a U.S.defense official told Reuters on Saturday.

"We can confirm that we did detect a missile launch fromNorth Korea," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity. "We are assessing and will have more informationsoon."

The launch is a likely effort to advance its weapons program and is the first since Donald Trump became president.

The South's Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement that the projectile was fired from an area in the country's western region around Banghyon, North Pyongan Province, which is where South Korean officials have said the country test launched its powerful midrange missile Musudan on Oct. 15 and 20.

The South Korean military called it North Korea's "show of force" against the hard-line stance of the administration of U.S.President Donald Trump on Pyongyang, according to Reuters.

An official from Seoul's Defense Ministry says it isn't clear whether the projectile was a ballistic missile. The official didn't want to be named, citing office rules.
You have to admit, it's pretty easy to hit the ocean with a missile.

Taking up for an evil dictator. No surprise.
We have international law and the need for missiles becomes obvious when some think they´re above it.

North Korea had a deal with Obama: It canceled the nuclear program for food Obama never delivered. Now they are making nukes again. No surprise.

How will our so called Prez respond to getting bitch slapped by the insane leader of N. Korea?

How will our so called Prez respond to getting bitch slapped by the insane leader of N. Korea?
When the warmongering leader of N. Korea launches a missile, you call it bitch slapping the president. How manic.

^ Pretending not to understand. That's one of the main libtard scams.

^ Pretending not to understand. That's one of the main libtard scams.
You can keep your stupid pigeonhole thinking. It´s easy to escape a simple question by posting such garbage but the result is that your credibility is subzero. So you are given another opportunity to answer the simple question why this is warmongering. So, why?

When the warmongering leader of N. Korea launches a missile, you call it bitch slapping the president. How manic.
That is not my invention or idea. News sources from around the world are calling the missile launch a challenge to trump in response to his remarks about N. Korea.

So we are supposed to hate Trump because snowflakes say he is a dictator, but it's ok to be a dictator in another country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not my invention or idea. News sources from around the world are calling the missile launch a challenge to trump in response to his remarks about N. Korea.
Oh well why didn't you say so? That makes it legitimate then, right?

So we are supposed to hate Trump because snowflakes say he is a dictator, but it's ok to be a dictator in another country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do not doubt your comment about people calling trump a dictator, but who are those people? Do you have a link?

Forum List

Back