South Dakota Hs A Noem Problem

Whining and criticizing is one thing, voting is another. As voters are the only ones who could remove Trump from office (not sham impeachments), voters in NY and SD should be the only ones removing their politicians from office.
So you had no business criticizing Cuomo.

Hypocrite

So you had no business criticizing Cuomo.

Hypocrite
What? That is exactly opposite of what I said. Criticisms are OK but it is voters who decide if politicians stay in office or not. I would have been fine with leaving Cuomo in office and letting voters decide.

What? That is exactly opposite of what I said. Criticisms are OK but it is voters who decide if politicians stay in office or not. I would have been fine with leaving Cuomo in office and letting voters decide.
So what is going on here that you have a problem with?

Oh yea...criticism

So what is going on here that you have a problem with?

Oh yea...criticism
For a party who seems to be so strongly in favor of fair elections and are so adamantly opposed to "voter suppression" you guys time and time again want politicians to be gone by bypassing the will of the voters in an election.

So, do payoffs. And I know the difference. Do you?
I’m guessing in your mind it’s a party thing that makes the difference. If she did anything wrong I’m sure it will come up. You all don’t have much of a track record for being right or even consistent with these things.

The gop is not the party of morals that we all know. Neither are the Dems. I do believe the accusations.

The gop is not the party of morals that we all know. Neither are the Dems. I do believe the accusations.
We just stopped caring. It started with the dems and Clinton. But then the left decided they could tell us all about our candidates and their morals while running absolute turds for office. At one time your excuse was yeah our guy is a shitbag but you’re the ones that need to stick to morals not us.

I pretty much give up on that and now want someone to shove a boot up your asses. Fuck whoever you want. I don’t care as long as you’re taking out left wing programs.

I’m guessing in your mind it’s a party thing that makes the difference. If she did anything wrong I’m sure it will come up. You all don’t have much of a track record for being right or even consistent with these things.
What the fuck are you blabbering about? The ND AG (Republican) has started an investigation into the charges and even other Republicans have started questioning why her daughter was in the same room while her license was discussed.

As for this being a "party" thing? Yeah, all Republican party. The Dems have nothing to gain in SD since they have no majority there.

Next time, try doing some research before spouting off. Will help you look less of a fool.

Her daughter FAILED to get the cert. it's not rocket science either. She must be a fucking DOPE.

And what did Mommy do?

She used her position as Governor to get her daughter that license.

That's outright corruption by any measure

Your OP didn't provide the details to support your claim (3rd sentence).

Can you explain what you have that supports your conclusion ?

The meeting itself is not evidence as there is nothing published on what occurred in the meeting.

Good point. I’m sure the governor intervenes in the decisions of appraiser licenses all the time and this just happened to coincidentally involve her daughter.
Same question to you

what is the criteria for being an appraiser in S Dakota?

Apparently having a mother that’s Governor
If you dont know just say so instead of making a smart ass comment

I dont know and thats why I asked

but I do have experience with city and state burocrats who are impressed with their own power

its possible the daughter met all the requirements but the old bag issuing the license does not like the governor

Forum List

Back