South Carolina's Attorney General detects voter fraud during primaries

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Interesting

Already, there has been some question into folks who cast their ballots on Saturday.

South Carolina's Attorney General, Alan Wilson has notified the U.S. Justice Department of potential voter fraud.

Wilson says an analysis found 953 ballots cast by voters were people who are listed as dead.

He has asked the State Law Enforcement Division to investigate.

South Carolina's Attorney General detects voter fraud during pri - WTOC, Savannah, Georgia, news, weather and sports |

Oh, is that why Crazy Ron came in fourth, then?

You need to stop sniffing shit Ron Paul is not crazy the fumes are affecting your last obama supporting agenda brain cell
I don't know I just find it interesting with his strong showing that he finished that bad.

Last edited:

You need to stop sniffing shit Ron Paul is not crazy the fumes are affecting your last obama supporting agenda brain cell
I don't know I just find it interesting with his strong showing that he finished that bad.

Right now, I support Newt..

But Ron Paul is still as crazy as an outhouse rat...

I was actually hoping he come in third so that Santorum would drop out. Sooner we get down to one anti-Mitt the better.

Right now, I support Newt..

But Ron Paul is still as crazy as an outhouse rat...

I was actually hoping he come in third so that Santorum would drop out. Sooner we get down to one anti-Mitt the better.

you are a crazy son of bitch for supporting Newt getrich,

Interesting

Already, there has been some question into folks who cast their ballots on Saturday.

South Carolina's Attorney General, Alan Wilson has notified the U.S. Justice Department of potential voter fraud.

Wilson says an analysis found 953 ballots cast by voters were people who are listed as dead.

South Carolina's Attorney General detects voter fraud during pri - WTOC, Savannah, Georgia, news, weather and sports |

Somebody had to vote for Obama.

Interesting

Somebody had to vote for Obama.

The GOP does not want Ron Paul to win if they cannot have an obama agenda support to replace obama.

Forum List

Back