South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

Teach Eugenics at home
to teach kids to love guns,
As usual, when the leftist fanatics are confronted with facts they can't refute, they lapse into hysterical ranting.

Again.

:rolleyes-41:
There is nothing hysterical nor rant worthy in my post. I'm just so happy that South Carolina schools have both the time and the money to teach a deepened love of guns, in addition to a fully funded arts and extra curricular activities program.

those programs are fully funded, right?
Are you an idiot? You could teach gun safety thoroughly in one week. You could teach it in gym class. In my school days you had to have at least one year of gym to graduate. Problem solved.
Physical education is necessary to be sure. But if arts education is eliminated due to funding cutbacks, while gun education is introduced and supposedly fully funded, wouldn't you say that our priorities are somewhat stilted?

It's wonderful that the schools in South Carolina have the time and the money to deepen the gun culture! Their arts and extra-curricular activities must be the envy of the nation! With all that spare time to teach kids to love guns, their love of the arts must know no bounds!
What a shithead you are.
No one ever died because they werent familiar with art or music. But plenty of kids have died because they misused guns out of ignorance.
In the old days many schools maintained a range and a rifle team. And guess what, no one went rampaging through a school shooting people.
The educational priorities are upside down if gun education trumps arts education.

Educators agree with gusto that arts education is necessary for the intellectual well being of students in every grade. Arts education helps deal with leadership skills, conflict resolution and upward social mobility. In other words, arts education accomplishes much of what we expect from general education.

Inculcating students in the gun culture is all well and good so long as actual education isn't the sacrificial lamb in the bargain.
Bullshit
Gun education inculcates respect for others, sportsmanship and personal responsibility. All of those will also achieve your dubious statements about arts education.

It's wonderful that the schools in South Carolina have the time and the money to deepen the gun culture! Their arts and extra-curricular activities must be the envy of the nation! With all that spare time to teach kids to love guns, their love of the arts must know no bounds!
What a shithead you are.
No one ever died because they werent familiar with art or music. But plenty of kids have died because they misused guns out of ignorance.
In the old days many schools maintained a range and a rifle team. And guess what, no one went rampaging through a school shooting people.
The educational priorities are upside down if gun education trumps arts education.

Educators agree with gusto that arts education is necessary for the intellectual well being of students in every grade. Arts education helps deal with leadership skills, conflict resolution and upward social mobility. In other words, arts education accomplishes much of what we expect from general education.

Inculcating students in the gun culture is all well and good so long as actual education isn't the sacrificial lamb in the bargain.
Arts breeds queers. Especially liberal arts.
It's a shame you were never exposed to the arts. Perhaps then you might be able to craft a cogent response.

Teach Eugenics at home
As usual, when the leftist fanatics are confronted with facts they can't refute, they lapse into hysterical ranting.

Again.

There is nothing hysterical nor rant worthy in my post. I'm just so happy that South Carolina schools have both the time and the money to teach a deepened love of guns, in addition to a fully funded arts and extra curricular activities program.

Are you an idiot? You could teach gun safety thoroughly in one week. You could teach it in gym class. In my school days you had to have at least one year of gym to graduate. Problem solved.
Physical education is necessary to be sure. But if arts education is eliminated due to funding cutbacks, while gun education is introduced and supposedly fully funded, wouldn't you say that our priorities are somewhat stilted?
Do you have evidence arts education is being eliminated due to funding cuts in SC?

No Planned Parenthood but the NRA is just fine in schools? Got it. Gun nuts, fucking nuts since guns have but one purpose, killing. Next up, Understanding Racism, by the KKK.
Do move to SC then. Jeebus the butthurt is strong with this one.
I live in south Carolina, pmh wouldn't last here. We use common sense and teaching gun safety is school makes sense.
I graduated from Summerville High. GO Green Waves
Riverside, Go Warriors!

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
What a shithead you are.

Arts breeds queers. Especially liberal arts.
It's a shame you were never exposed to the arts. Perhaps then you might be able to craft a cogent response.
I have a better art education than you.
And he's right.

What a shithead you are.

Bullshit
Gun education inculcates respect for others, sportsmanship and personal responsibility. All of those will also achieve your dubious statements about arts education.
Are you suggesting then that arts education be eliminated so further gun culture inculcation can happen?

Now South Carolina is proposing that children get basic gun and safety training in school - something that used to be common at schools just a few generations ago...
good idea if state has lots of children exposed to weapons. especially if children are exposed to unsecured weapons. AND make the school day longer, because YOU are asking teachers to do more than teach education, just like the leftists you condemn do.

Irony alert!

What a shithead you are.

Bullshit
Are you suggesting then that arts education be eliminated so further gun culture inculcation can happen?
We aren't saying that, It won't take but maybe a week to teach common sense and gun safety. How many years does it take to teach about the arts? Obviously a lot.

No Planned Parenthood but the NRA is just fine in schools? Got it. Gun nuts, fucking nuts since guns have but one purpose, killing. Next up, Understanding Racism, by the KKK.
I live in south Carolina, pmh wouldn't last here. We use common sense and teaching gun safety is school makes sense.
Riverside, Go Warriors!
you one of them upstate yankees?

What a shithead you are.

Bullshit
No. Are you fucking stupid you can't read and understand a post?

Teach Eugenics at home

Again.

Do you have evidence arts education is being eliminated due to funding cuts in SC?
No. But I find it hard to believe in the days of funding cutbacks (for our own good), there can be the funds to conduct gun inculcation. One would hope that vital school programs like arts education and extra curricular programs would not be cut.

Riverside, Go Warriors!
you one of them upstate yankees?
No, born and raised around Greenville.

What a shithead you are.

Bullshit
I'm sorry. I was cleaning a gun at the time.

Again.

No. But I find it hard to believe in the days of funding cutbacks (for our own good), there can be the funds to conduct gun inculcation. One would hope that vital school programs like arts education and extra curricular programs would not be cut.
OK so your point is really a red herring fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!

What a shithead you are.

Bullshit
Is that your private term for "toilet"?

What a shithead you are.

Bullshit
How many people regret paying thousands for a useless liberal arts degree.

Bullshit
How many people regret paying thousands for a useless liberal arts degree.
Not enough.

OK so your point is really a red herring fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!
Haley 146 s vetoes cripple two state agencies SC Politics Today The State
rule this

Forum List

Back