South African doctor invents female condoms with 'teeth' to fight rape

Now that this has been publicized, a smart rapist will check to make sure that she is not wearing one of these prior to penetration.

I think he will be in too much pain to be paying any attention to her at all.

I wouldn't ever resort to rape, but I am worried that some women will use these things to "get back at men" if they were made legal , and I can tell you that if one did with me, I would fight through the pain and kill her.

You sound just a tad bit defensive for some reason. :eusa_eh:

Is there a particular reason you're incapable of umm paying more attention to where you put your pecker?

I don't see what the expected outcome for the rape victim is.

Seems after you chomped down he would beat the shit out of you

Just another deterrent and if it got to that point, no different from trying to kick him in the nuts and risking the same brutal reaction.

" South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, Human Rights Watch says on its website. A 2009 report by the nation's Medical Research Council found that 28 percent of men surveyed had raped a woman or girl, with one in 20 saying they had raped in the past year, according to Human Rights Watch.

In most African countries, rape convictions are not common. Affected women don't get immediate access to medical care, and DNA tests to provide evidence are unaffordable.

"Women and girls who experience these violations are denied justice, factors that contribute to the normalization of rape and violence in South African society," Human Rights Watch says.

Women take drastic measures to prevent rape in South Africa, Ehlers said, with some wearing extra tight biker shorts and others inserting razor blades wrapped in sponges in their private parts.

Critics have accused her of developing a medieval device to fight rape.

"Yes, my device may be a medieval, but it's for a medieval deed that has been around for decades," she said. "I believe something's got to be done ... and this will make some men rethink before they assault a woman."
"

They do not remain attached. Once he penetrates the women this condom attaches to his penis it is not attached to the woman in any way:

Warning may be unsafe for work:

Pictures:

Rape-aXe : Images

Short video with demonstration near bottom of page:

Rape-aXe : Introduction

Once this guy feels the pain he will pull away and it will give the woman a chance to run.

United Nations troops in the Congo must be pissed off.

This from the same country that introduced the vulvazulu horn (I knew there was another use for those 99 cent plastic oil funnels I've been using all these years.)

I think he will be in too much pain to be paying any attention to her at all.

I wouldn't ever resort to rape, but I am worried that some women will use these things to "get back at men" if they were made legal , and I can tell you that if one did with me, I would fight through the pain and kill her.

You sound just a tad bit defensive for some reason. :eusa_eh:

Is there a particular reason you're incapable of umm paying more attention to where you put your pecker?

No, I'm happily married and so my days of looking for women are over anyway. I was just speaking in generalities.

As for your last statement, I lick before I stick , so the worse I reckon I would suffer is a messed up tongue :lol:

Amazing!

Rape Capital of the World! Good Job!
South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, Human Rights Watch says on its website. A 2009 report by the nation's Medical Research Council found that 28 percent of men surveyed had raped a woman or girl, with one in 20 saying they had raped in the past year, according to Human Rights Watch.

Rape is an accepted norm! Wow what a shit hole!
In most African countries, rape convictions are not common. Affected women don't get immediate access to medical care, and DNA tests to provide evidence are unaffordable

"Women and girls who experience these violations are denied justice, factors that contribute to the normalization of rape and violence in South African society," Human Rights Watch says.

Again what a shit hole!
Women take drastic measures to prevent rape in South Africa, Ehlers said, with some wearing extra tight biker shorts and others inserting razor blades wrapped in sponges in their private parts.

I don't know. I'm thinking if you fuck with a guy's dick like that, he just might beat the life out of you. Also, it's not going to prevent women from getting ass or throat fucked. Sorry to be blunt.

Exactly.

Well, your mouth already has teeth... :D

Besides, women would at least prevent being impregnated by the bastard.

I have a friend who's a County Sheriff's Deputy, he told me of a couple who he had been called out for domestic disturbance calls , no names or specifics of course, where the woman had called in SEVERAL times to report that her husband was forcing her to perform oral but every time he'd show up she appeared unhurt and would decline to press charges. Since there was no evidence beyond her word that anything wrong was going on and she declined to press charges he just had to leave it at that every time, well the 5th time he went out there and the woman again refused to press charges he told her point blank that the next time her husband forced her to perform oral she needed to either just shut up and do it , bite it off, press charges, or be prepared to be charged for misuse of 911. No more domesetic disturbance calls from that house.

Moral of the story? how does a woman get forced to perform oral?

Amazing!

Rape Capital of the World! Good Job!
South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, Human Rights Watch says on its website. A 2009 report by the nation's Medical Research Council found that 28 percent of men surveyed had raped a woman or girl, with one in 20 saying they had raped in the past year, according to Human Rights Watch.

Rape is an accepted norm! Wow what a shit hole!
In most African countries, rape convictions are not common. Affected women don't get immediate access to medical care, and DNA tests to provide evidence are unaffordable

Again what a shit hole!

OMG How did I miss that the first time. Walking around with razors inside of them to stop rape? Wow. I am sickened!

By being physically over powered and threatened. Many women would be too afraid to do anything drastic that might make him hurt her or kill her...Just as many women may be too afraid to wear this condom with teeth, they would take that same risk, but if there's a chance to stun a rapist long enough to escape, it's worth a try.

By being physically over powered and threatened. Many women would be too afraid to do anything drastic that might make him hurt her or kill her...Just as many women may be too afraid to wear this condom with teeth, they would take that same risk, but if there's a chance to stun a rapist long enough to escape, it's worth a try.
Don't be silly, Val. If there are no teeth marks she enjoyed it. /sarcasm

It could be "AAAAHHHH my cock! AAAAHHHH my cock" as he is jumping back. At that point the girl can hopefully run away. The guy has teeth in his cock it's probably going to be hard to run after her.

Not to mention South Africa has the highest HIV rate in the world. He might beat her, but at least he can't give her AIDS.

Not too mention, rape and violence usually go hand and hand. What's to say the rapist doesn't beat and/or kill her anyways!

So she inserts this condom-with-teeth, guy rapes her and gets teeth stuck on his cock . . . but he still rapes her, still forces himself into her. Yes the rape is stopped short but it still happens. It gives her a chance to get away and stops him from doing any more harm . . . but the initial over-powering and forcing himself into her still happens. Am I reading that right?