Sounds about right?..Joy Behar: DemonRATS Lost Senate Because of Gerrymandering

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A room temperature IQ will get you on “The View”. The witless wonder opens her very large mouth and out comes ratings. Her fans love her contempt for reality. The dumber she gets the more they love her!

Wednesday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joyless Behar thought (I use that loosely) Senate seats could be gerrymandered.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

A room temperature IQ will get you on “The View”. The witless wonder opens her very large mouth and out comes ratings. Her fans love her contempt for reality. The dumber she gets the more they love her!

Wednesday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joyless Behar thought (I use that loosely) Senate seats could be gerrymandered.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

can you get the min. I didn't hear her say that. Thanks.

I heard Rush say that today, but its too bad she wasn't home schooled because they don't learn anything in schools. Such a religious man, how many times has he been married and how many kids does he have, wasn't he a druggy. Sounds like he found god.

By the way, Senator elections can be indirectly affected by gerrymandering, the legislatures make voting laws.
Rush is a drop out, never take anything he says to the bank.

Also Florida is recounting votes that is how great Trump did in Florida.

I heard Rush say that today, but its too bad she wasn't home schooled because they don't learn anything in schools. Such a religious man, how many times has he been married and how many kids does he have, wasn't he a druggy. Sounds like he found god.

By the way, Senator elections can be indirectly affected by gerrymandering, the legislatures make voting laws.
Rush is a drop out, never take anything he says to the bank.

Also Florida is recounting votes that is how great Trump did in Florida.
Your personal swipes at Rush Limbaugh are pointless since he is right and you are not.
Two senators per state...gerrymandering has nothing to do with that.

And the fact is republicans lead in both those Florida races. Looks like Trump helped despite your claims otherwise.
Now the challenge will be to keep the democrats from stealing the elections, as their history shows they will do when possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back