why wasn't there Armageddon???!!!!
but with Brett K:
CIVIL rights will be gone
women will be forced into the kitchen
non-whites not allowed/wanted
ARMAGEDDON

we have ZERO evidence that BK did anything wrong
but with Sotomayor, we have:
"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life."
racist AND a misandrist [ female who hates males ] --all in one!!!
Sotomayor's comment about Latina women versus white men

...this goes with Ray From Cleveland's thread on hate/racism/etc by the left/''leftist'' is ok--but whites can't even DEFEND themselves without being called RACIST

....so -- why wasn't there a big deal with Sotomayor being racist/misandrist --IF the MSM/left/etc are not hypocrites/etc?
...more proof MSM/left/Dems/''leftist''/etc are hypocrites
all your arguments are worthless with this evidence alone

We have no evidence he did not , we have evidence he was a drunk and hung with drunks. He also is a liar.

I have been accused of being a female that just hates men. Men are rapist, who, yes men.
Who is doing all the raping , the Holy Ghost.

Even Dr. Ford testified that Kavanuagh didn’t rape her. So where is this evidence?

No she was 100% positive it was him. No evidence, a fake FBI investigation, is not a sign of innocence. He was a heavy drinker and hung around with drunks.
'''no evidence is not a sign of innocence''...........??
it's undeniably a sign of not guilty

Sotomayor is a PROVEN racist
but with Brett K:
ARMAGEDDON

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life."

...this goes with Ray From Cleveland's thread on hate/racism/etc by the left/''leftist'' is ok--but whites can't even DEFEND themselves without being called RACIST

....so -- why wasn't there a big deal with Sotomayor being racist/misandrist --IF the MSM/left/etc are not hypocrites/etc?

We have no evidence he did not , we have evidence he was a drunk and hung with drunks. He also is a liar.

I have been accused of being a female that just hates men. Men are rapist, who, yes men.

Even Dr. Ford testified that Kavanuagh didn’t rape her. So where is this evidence?

No she was 100% positive it was him. No evidence, a fake FBI investigation, is not a sign of innocence. He was a heavy drinker and hung around with drunks.

Are you drunk right now? Because you are spouting some of the most ridiculously illogical bullshit you ever have.

but with Brett K:
ARMAGEDDON

Are you drunk right now? Because you are spouting some of the most ridiculously illogical bullshit you ever have.
yes--babble/incomprehensible/etc

but with Brett K:
ARMAGEDDON

She should be impeached.

Michigan woman, 21, charged for false rape claim at college
https://nypost.com/2018/08/23/woman-who-made-false-rape-claim-sentenced-to-prison/
Woman jailed for 10 years for making series of false rape claims
Woman Charged After Her Fitbit Contradicted Her Rape Claim
109 women prosecuted for false rape claims in five years, say campaigners
but with Brett K:
ARMAGEDDON

but with Brett K:
ARMAGEDDON

How was it a “fake” FBI investigation? They interviewed all the witnesses, and they said she is a liar. She has yet to file any report to the authorities. She testified to the Senate that “Brett did not rape me”.

Drinking in college is irrelevant to what happened in high school and irrelevant to his nomination to SCOTUS. Your beloved Hussein smoked weed and drank in college, did that disqualify him from becoming President?

Sotomayor, Kagan, and Ginsburg are now IRRELEVANT. Thank you President Trump!
Stephen Breyer is still a justice too -- and every judge on the SC is relevant, unless you don't really care about the constitution...which you don't

but with Brett K:
ARMAGEDDON

How was it a “fake” FBI investigation? They interviewed all the witnesses, and they said she is a liar. She has yet to file any report to the authorities. She testified to the Senate that “Brett did not rape me”.

Drinking in college is irrelevant to what happened in high school and irrelevant to his nomination to SCOTUS. Your beloved Hussein smoked weed and drank in college, did that disqualify him from becoming President?
It's funny how people pick and choose when FBI investigations are relevant or not.

Forum List

Back