Sorry, ladies, but no more special treatmeny...

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
It's a bastion of bar culture: "Ladies' Night," staged to attract female customers by cutting their drink prices and cover charges.
It's also illegal gender discrimination, according to the Minnesota Department of Human Rights.
The department charged this week that by having ladies' nights, five Twin Cities establishments denied men the right to "full and equal enjoyment" of their businesses.
Ladies' night not all right, state says | StarTribune.com

:eusa_eh:

http://mises.org/daily/4555

Last edited:
I want to know what faggot complained that a bar was trying to attract women.

God forbid a bunch of women come to a bar and drink. In my single days we used to call that a target rich environment now we have "men" whining about it.

It really is pathetic.

It's a bastion of bar culture: "Ladies' Night," staged to attract female customers by cutting their drink prices and cover charges.
Ah, yes.....the bar culture....those folks who'd decided George Bush, as President....

Angry_Bar_Fly.76175207_large.jpg

.....WAS A PRETTY-GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!

(.....As-long-as there wasn't a Draft!!)

835.gif

Last edited:
If this was truly about equal rights, the bars would have lowered their prices for the men. It's an opportunity for them to make more money.

If I were you men, I'd protest.

If this was truly about equal rights, the bars would have lowered their prices for the men. It's an opportunity for them to make more money.

Would a woman want a pansy ass cheapskate that whines because her drink was a buck less than his?

Last edited:
Good. It was discrimination.

And complaining about it is bad business.

Are we gonna be a country where common-sense always gives way to Political Correctness.

I really wish there was more equality involved in this country with respect to immigration, college registration, quota systems, or taxes. Especially on taxation. Make everyone pay at the same rate...now that's only fair.

Some people seem to think the focus needs to be on some things but not on others.

Last edited:
Does this mean that if a shoe store has a sale on Ladies Shoes, that they must also have a sale on Men's shoes and Children's shoes?????

Seems like a silly ruling to me, and contrary to what the court says, unconstitutional.

Guess everyone should cancel their plans to go to..............Minnesota. *yawn*

This isn't discrimination, it's preferential treatment. If it's discrimination, let's see how far suits get against senior citizen discounts, kids prices, military discounts, etc.

Last edited:
Nope..but sorry to see it ruin your life.

Not my life. I'm happily married.

But really what kind of "man" is bothered by a bar that is full of women?
Pretty-much.....you same guys who feel a need to tell everyone you're happily married!!

hduff.jpg

532.gif

Unlike you, I happened to actually grow up. And I can say that I am truly happily married and mean it.

It's pansy ass sissies like you who whine that a bar is full of women because they got a break on the cover charge that give men a bad name. You truly are a product of the feminine movement as you are now officially a girl.

Does this mean they are going to end Wet T-Shirt Night?

In a free society... I am free to offer whatever prices I wish, standard or not standard... I am free to offer special deals for seniors... I am free to offer discounts to the 100th customer of the day... I am free to charge a cover charge to men while not charging one to women... I am free to grant or refuse service at my discretion...

Fuck you and your hatred of the freedoms many of my fellow vets fought and gave their lives for

Forum List

Back