Sorry! I don’t speak Spanish!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Aaron Lewis Says He Doesn't Speak Spanish 'Cause He's American

Staind frontman Aaron Lewis had a rough Saturday night in front of a raucous crowd, which he didn't help when he threw Latin Americans under the bus ... and walked off stage.

Aaron was performing solo at the Pharr Events Center in Texas Saturday night, where eyewitnesses tell us he refused to play his final song on guitar because the audience wouldn't shut the hell up. It was an awkward scene ... like a parent chastising their kids.

You can hear people in the crowd start to get annoyed by their fellow concertgoers -- and perhaps Aaron himself -- and eventually someone asks him to sing something in Spanish ... which spurred an interesting response from Aaron.

Good for him!

How does telling those idiots he doesn't speak Spanish throwing Latins under the bus? Fucking America hating media has to go!

If too many people in the crowd were not paying attention to him or if the crowd was getting to rowdy, I don't blame him for leaving.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I agree with A. Lewis!

why should he speak Spanish? he is not in Spain...or Mexico ...etc....

I'd be nice if people speak 2 or 3 or more languages.... but in US, English is THE language. Period.:wink: :thup:

I agree with A. Lewis!

I'd be nice if people speak 2 or 3 or more languages.... but in US, English is THE language. Period.:wink: :thup:
It is whatever language you want to use...It's called freedom..

I agree with A. Lewis!

I absolutely agree, and I have a right to only accept English as my language.

I agree with A. Lewis!

Correct! That’s why the guy has every right to speak English!

I agree with A. Lewis!

You are confusing freedom with Globalism.

Freedom is one thing.......Satanists globalists is another..

I agree with A. Lewis!

You always abuse Latin suffixes?

I agree with A. Lewis!

You always abuse Latin suffixes?

huh.????..what the ...^^^

QG1LAWN.gif

I agree with A. Lewis!

----------------------------- I think that's what this guy did whoever the heck he is . He practiced his Freedom and he won't speak 'mex' or other 'mex like' foreign lingo so good for him as he only speaks English .

Aaron Lewis Says He Doesn't Speak Spanish 'Cause He's American

Staind frontman Aaron Lewis had a rough Saturday night in front of a raucous crowd, which he didn't help when he threw Latin Americans under the bus ... and walked off stage.

Aaron was performing solo at the Pharr Events Center in Texas Saturday night, where eyewitnesses tell us he refused to play his final song on guitar because the audience wouldn't shut the hell up. It was an awkward scene ... like a parent chastising their kids.

You can hear people in the crowd start to get annoyed by their fellow concertgoers -- and perhaps Aaron himself -- and eventually someone asks him to sing something in Spanish ... which spurred an interesting response from Aaron.

Good for him!

I disagree. I think he handled it poorly. Just play the music. After all, they paid for their tickets to listen to you play, so play!

Forum List

Back