Sorry Donnie, Pence says he cannot squeeze in trump's send off from DC....the fake ceremony you planned for yourself

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Sorry, Donnie....Mike says he does not have time to attend your fake send off. I still hears the calls in his sleep

HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!

Remember that Donnie? That was your mob looking to capture and hang your Vice President. He was hold up in a safe place while you excitedly watched on TV.

Maybe Trump will have to make a surprise visit to the Inauguration?

Imagine how the libs would lose their mind if they are getting ready for the swearing in, and Donald Trump's entrance music, "we are the champions" suddenly kicks up?

Sorry, Donnie....Mike says he does not have time to attend your fake send off. I still hears the calls in his sleep

HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!

Remember that Donnie? That was your mob looking to capture and hand your Vice President. He was hold up in a safe place while you excitedly watched on TV.
Classic! Here's a going away musical tribute to the whiny trump.

There's a really, really small part of me that feels bad for Mike Pence. Donald Trump has ruined his political future. After four years of being the loyal soldier, Pence goes the way of everyone else who does not kiss the ring until the bitter end. They get thrown under the bus...and then on top of that, he had an unruly, insurrectionist mob looking to hang him. And that occurred while his family was at the Capitol. I'd give Trump the middle finger too. Have your little garden party with your sycophants. Because shortly, that's all you're going to have to your name. :)

There's a really, really small part of me that feels bad for Mike Pence. Donald Trump has ruined his political future. After four years of being the loyal soldier, Pence goes the way of everyone else who does not kiss the ring until the bitter end. They get thrown under the bus...and then on top of that, he had an unruly, insurrectionist mob looking to hang him. And that occurred while his family was at the Capitol. I'd give Trump the middle finger too. Have your little garden party with your sycophants. Because shortly, that's all you're going to have to your name. :)
Yep, that pretty much describes my feelings too.

trump always demanded Total Loyalty...but gave none in return. Mike Pence has finally understood that for four years, his nose was up the rear of a callous and evil sociopath. Far too late Mike....

Pretty sad when you have to plan your own going away party.
More sad = *biden inauguration will have less people than Trump going away party.
WOMP, WOMP: NO ONE WANTS TO BE CAUGHT DEAD AT TRUMP’S INAUGURATION DAY SEND-OFF

But I’m sure when Trump announces the attendance, he’ll call it an overflow crowd.

HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!
HANK MIKE PENCE!

Remember that Donnie? That was your mob looking to capture and hang your Vice President. He was hold up in a safe place while you excitedly watched on TV.
hank mike pence?....is that his first name?....

Imagine how the libs would lose their mind if they are getting ready for the swearing in, and Donald Trump's entrance music, "we are the champions" suddenly kicks up?
And Queen would sue his ass for illegal use of their song.

That's not going to happen, but what does have a good chance of happening, is Cyrus Vance, and a federal task force waiting for him to land in Florida, and arresting him on national television tomorrow.

Now that would be must see tv.

But I’m sure when Trump announces the attendance, he’ll call it an overflow crowd.
Maybe he should just plant flags like *biden, you know, cause of the pandemic and stuff. :laugh2:

1611100700222.png

ya....well.... a hit taken out on your life, kinda makes one a little hesitant to be amicable, don'tcha think?

Forum List

Back