Sorry but the economy is starting to move

Because you are dead wrong about them.

Just because you believce something doesnt make it true.
Now digest this information if you have the guts.

-SNIP-

pot_kettle_black.jpg

Awwww that is a really cute little picture.

Now how would you like to respond to the facts given by me in this thread?

One thing I have to be grateful for is, President Obama has roots in Hawai'i.
He is trying to fix our economy here by working hard on the US-South Korea trade pact.

If this happens as planned, Hawai'i's economy will benefit greatly.

U.S.-Korea trade pact would provide boost to Hawaii's economy
By Gina Kim Nakamura
POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Jun 15, 2011
President Barack Obama's National Export Initiative aims to double the U.S. exports within the next five years as a way to support and create 2 million new jobs in the U.S. The U.S.-Korea trade deal offers the best opportunity to jump-start this initiative.

Hawaii stands to gain immensely from this landmark agreement, which would benefit the economy by creating new jobs.

All furniture exports and many manufactured goods produced in Hawaii would enter Korea duty-free.

Korean duties on major Hawaii agricultural products such as papayas and coffee would be eliminated.

In addition, the agreement would simplify and expedite customs procedures, enabling Hawaii businesses to reach Korean companies more quickly.

Korea is one of Hawaii's three largest export markets for goods. In 2009, Hawaii's exports to Korea totaled $67 million, according to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Korea is the fifth-largest importer of American agricultural products and the third-largest importer of Hawaii's agricultural products.
U.S.-Korea trade pact would provide boost to Hawaii's economy - Hawaii Editorials - Staradvertiser.com

The facts are that the economy is recovering and it will happen too fast for the republicans to get elected.

so you are calling the CEOs liars along with 84% of economists?

I really don't care who gets credit or blame, I just want the US economy to improve, period.

Playing the blame game doesn't help. IMO

Its NOT a game.

You can NOT make the right decisions for the future until you understand the mistakes of the past.

The right does not want the economy to recover.

Its not in their self interest

Printing Money Splained.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k]YouTube - ‪Quantitative Easing Explained‬‏[/ame]

cant adress the facts here can you boody.

Well you and the right will be facing these facts in nov of next year at any rate.

Top 5 Ways to Kill the U.S. Recovery - The Curious Capitalist - TIME.com

Take the latest Wall Street Journal economic forecasting survey: Economists put the chances of a double-dip recession in the next year at a mere 16%. And a lot of them think U.S. growth will practically double in speed in this year's second half. And yet, consumers are hurting, unemployment is up, and housing prices continue to fall. So what's with all the freakish positivity?

Many bullish economists think a looming "dip" is merely a "blip" caused mostly by fleeting events. The crisis in Japan disrupted our supply of manufactured goods, pushing down retail sales. Trouble in the Middle East drove gas prices up, which kept consumers from buying other stuff. But even if those headwinds pass, it doesn't take complex math to suss out that we're hardly in the clear. “When you're highly leveraged and you're already growing at a pretty tepid rate, it doesn't take big shocks to fall into another recession,” says economist Carmen Reinhart of the Peterson Institute for International Economics, who researches the history of debt crises. The mistake many economists make, she says, is comparing this recession to others in the recent past. "Using the U.S. business cycle since World War II is not the right comparison," she says, and here's one reason why: Household debt as a percent of Americans' incomes is now twice what it was at the bottom of the recession in 1982. That alone is reason enough to think we're headed for a new kind of pain. (See "Is a Double Dip Becoming More Likely?")

Read more: Top 5 Ways to Kill the U.S. Recovery - The Curious Capitalist - TIME.com

Housing at its worst since the Great Depression is the result of the Community Reinvestment act and 9 - 10% unemployment is the result of the trillion dollar Stimulus bill, but i guess that's success to a marxist......

Mrs. Clean and I went to Chatanooga over the weekend to attend a niece's wedding.

The airports were packed, each flight we took was full to capacity, the hotels were fully booked and the restaurants all had lines to get in.

If this recession that we keep hearing about is so awful, and nobody's working, where are all these people getting the money to travel?

I thought the same thing at shopping malls every Christmas - fighting the crowds, waiting in lines, etc . -during the media's so-called Bush recession.

Am I better off today than I was four years ago?

Hell no.

Guys what will you do when the ecnomy recovers before the election?

Will you claim credit or will you just deny its steam?

Its what is going to happen so get you right wing meme ready

In 1993, Bill Clinton started to get the government in the way of the slaughter of the working trades youth, created in "The Reagan Trajectory," and clearly intended of it. Clinton proposed $15.0 bil. in construction trades, kinds of Public Works, federal projects.

In the second Clinton term, the gangland genocidal atrocities--so adored by rock stars, and entertainers, were abating. On Venice Beach, in CA, it took four weekends of direct police intervention to break them up, but they did. The Sunday afternoon crowds of 40,000 gang-members--packed in like San Francisco, Castro Blvd., on a warm Saturday afternoon--stopped happening. On a sunny Saturday afternoon, in San Francisco: It would also take a snow-shovel equipped, Police Tank to break that up!

And so here is Obama commenting just this month:

Obama Overpromised and Undelivered on 'Shovel Ready' Projects - FoxNews.com

Only $47.0 bil. of shovel-ready projects was actually in, the Ivy League Created, Stimulus Package of Obama. Other than the two phony wars, Bush II, Terms I & II, created nothing for younger people, skilled in the trades to do: Other than make housing that no one could afford. No further employment would ever be needed again! That was the Laissez-Faire, doing that again!

The Republicans are not now, even attempting: To engage younger workers in even anything at all! Job-creating spending is intended to be stopped!

Since now there is explanation of it, even commencing: Then after 2012 the Democrats can recommence the New Deal as usual.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Search For Non-Negro Dialect That Can Win: Not off to good start in New Hampshire. Mainly, Rep. Bachman refrained from calling Sarah Palin, "That Bitch From Wasilla!" (Previews of Coming Attractions!))

Last edited:
Fox is not honest.

Try using some REAL information.

You may want to bring us something like what economists say and manufacturing output and the like.

Oh yeah I already did

Guys what will you do when the ecnomy recovers before the election?

Will you claim credit or will you just deny its steam?

Its what is going to happen so get you right wing meme ready

You seriously think that's going to happen?

How?

What's Obama's plan. All he talks (as recently as yesterday) is

Alternative energy (failure)
Education (failure since JFK)

What's gonna get people out there spending and employed?

half of the ceos are planning new hires as we speak.

84% of economists say the economy will move very soon.

Top 5 Ways to Kill the U.S. Recovery - The Curious Capitalist - TIME.com

Take the latest Wall Street Journal economic forecasting survey: Economists put the chances of a double-dip recession in the next year at a mere 16%. And a lot of them think U.S. growth will practically double in speed in this year's second half. And yet, consumers are hurting, unemployment is up, and housing prices continue to fall. So what's with all the freakish positivity?

Many bullish economists think a looming "dip" is merely a "blip" caused mostly by fleeting events. The crisis in Japan disrupted our supply of manufactured goods, pushing down retail sales. Trouble in the Middle East drove gas prices up, which kept consumers from buying other stuff. But even if those headwinds pass, it doesn't take complex math to suss out that we're hardly in the clear. “When you're highly leveraged and you're already growing at a pretty tepid rate, it doesn't take big shocks to fall into another recession,” says economist Carmen Reinhart of the Peterson Institute for International Economics, who researches the history of debt crises. The mistake many economists make, she says, is comparing this recession to others in the recent past. "Using the U.S. business cycle since World War II is not the right comparison," she says, and here's one reason why: Household debt as a percent of Americans' incomes is now twice what it was at the bottom of the recession in 1982. That alone is reason enough to think we're headed for a new kind of pain. (See "Is a Double Dip Becoming More Likely?")

Read more: Top 5 Ways to Kill the U.S. Recovery - The Curious Capitalist - TIME.com

here you go

Forum List

Back