Sorry All You Weak-Minded Christians, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" Was A Liar.

sealybobo I understand where you are coming from. From the outside looking in, Christianity in all its forms looks pretty bad.

Maybe some day you will be inspired to see it differently.

sealybobo I understand where you are coming from. From the outside looking in, Christianity in all its forms looks pretty bad.

Maybe some day you will be inspired to see it differently.
You're a heretic. There are no bad forms of Christianity. You are just like Satan accusing Christians. You're a bad guy.

What a lot of members around the world does (RCC, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity only) is show that that such a particular god is accessible not that he is the correct one. Whereas in Christianity we know Jesus is the correct one because you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. You prove Jesus is God. Thank you.

The bible was not written by eye witnesses. Hearsay baby. All hearsay. Maybe written 400 years later. Altered edited redacted. Just one of many ancient books
Paul was an eyewitness. He wrote the epistles. James was an eyewitness who wrote James. John was an eyewitness who wrote John, 1,2,3 John and Revelation. Peter was an eyewitness who wrote 1,2 Peter. Luke knew many of the eyewitnesses who wrote Luke and Acts. Matthew was an eyewitness and his testimony went into Matthew. Mark's went into Mark. Jude, brother of Jesus, wrote Jude. Paul even said he spent 15 days with Peter, and time with John and James as well. Polycarp and Clement of Rome said they knew Peter and John personally, and even knew of Paul's martyrdom. This multiple corroboration and travels together setting up the churches is the best evidence you can ask for. You can think of nothing better.

God says, "What more could have I done than I did?" (Is. 5.4).

Why is it god visited 2000 yrs ago in the most remote primitive place before modern technology and then vanish without a trace.

Leaving only corrupt churches behind as authority. Sucker.

Why is your story any better than Muslim or Mormon? Because you weren't born into a Mormon or Muslim family is all.
That's a fair question. God has to visit somewhere when He steps down on earth. Why Israel of all places? I believe the reason is because no nation has ever suffered as much as the Jews who were enslaved in Egypt for 430 years. So they had an ear to hear to usher in the Messiah who would be pierced for our sins.

After Jesus was resurrected and went to Heaven, He didn't vanish, for He was seen by Paul and others throughout the years, but has not returned because people like you killed Him, so He is allowing us to do it on our own to prove we need Him. The Church is not corrupt which is the body of Christ. It is beautiful! Don't confuse false churches with the Church uncorrupt. And however corrupt you think the Church it would be a gem from Heaven compared to your circle of influence.

Muslims six centuries later claim Jesus didn't die on the cross without any evidence. How can a system that says anything without evidence be better? Jesus died for sins, nothing is more personal, caring and loving. Mormons claim God use to be a man and that they existed for an eternity in the past without the need for an uncreated Creator, but man is a created being and Satan is the author of confusion. When Jesus returns we will all know it. It will be powerful like lightening from the east and the west, broadcast everywhere, and He returns just as He left (Zech. 14.4, Acts. 1.11, Rev. 1.7).

I wasn't born in a Muslim, Mormon or Christian family. I simply gave into the evidence.
If Jews 2000 years ago don't believe it why should we today?

We all know how uneducated and superstitious our grandparents were let alone 1600 years ago. Those people were gullible.

Christianity was just a new religion for non Jews. Notice Jews don't try to recruit? So some Jew saw a business opportunity and took it.

You can't tell me a story like the jesus myth and convince or guilt me into believing.

As much as I'd like it to be true....
2000 years ago some Jews did believe. All 12 Apostles were Jews. The Messiah was predicted centuries before who would be cut off for sins in Daniel 9 and Is. 53.

" Weak-Minded Christians"

You repeated yourself in the thread title
Why is repeating yourself so wrong?

Parture, what guno meant, in his opinion, is this:

Weak-Minded = Christian

His opinion, not mine, so don't take and misquote me on that one as well.
I don't consider you a Christian because you believe Christianity has bad forms and claim Christians need to be saved by universalists.

Parture, true Believer's will not be going through any of the trib; only trib saints will, those who are saved during the trib. AND NO, We won't be fooled because we know what the future holds. Satan/the AC cannot come to power until after the church/believers are gone home with Jesus when we meet Him in the clouds. Jesus' Second Coming is at least 7 years after the pretrib rapture, at the end of the Battle of Armegeddon when He steps foot on the Mount of Olives WITH His army of Believers, OT saints and us the church. The Bride of Christ will not be punished. The purpose of the trib is God's wrath and punishment on God rejecting siners and Israel.

Parture, true Believer's will not be going through any of the trib; only trib saints will, those who are saved during the trib. AND NO, We won't be fooled because we know what the future holds. Satan/the AC cannot come to power until after the church/believers are gone home with Jesus when we meet Him in the clouds. Jesus' Second Coming is at least 7 years after the pretrib rapture, at the end of the Battle of Armegeddon when He steps foot on the Mount of Olives WITH His army of Believers, OT saints and us the church. The Bride of Christ will not be punished. The purpose of the trib is God's wrath and punishment on God rejecting siners and Israel.
Just because Christians will be in the Tribulation doesn't mean the wrath of God is upon us. Only the wrath of Satan is on us. The first rapture is according to readiness: if "thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth" (Rev. 3.10). So in order to escape the Tribulation not only must one be born-again, but one also must "keep the word of His patience." Do all Christians do this? Of course not.

Forum List

Back