Soros spends nearly $9million lobbying now targets guns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Soros Spends Nearly $9 Million Lobbying, Now Targets Guns
Liberal billionaire George Soros's advocacy organizations are lobbying lawmakers on Capitol Hill to repeal an act protecting firearms manufacturers from liability for gun crimes including murder, disclosure forms show.

The demonic scum still can't pick up on the fact of " big money" controls MSM MUSIC POLITICAL out comes etc and you stupid ...................r.............................rs still can't figure any of it out yet!!! Wake up wake up it's in ur faces.

Liberal billionaire George Soros's advocacy organizations are lobbying lawmakers on Capitol Hill to repeal an act protecting firearms manufacturers from liability for gun crimes including murder, disclosure forms show.

The demonic scum still can't pick up on the fact of " big money" controls MSM MUSIC POLITICAL out comes etc and you stupid ...................r.............................rs still can't figure any of it out yet!!! Wake up wake up it's in ur faces.

maybe he just believes in that as a "cause" ???? I don't see it is
demonic or even effective

Sure he does this Nation is the only roadblock to his agenda...I will post move later.

Silly Soros. He knows the NRA has spent lots more than that to buy congressmen.

upload_2019-9-3_12-23-32.jpeg

Just the tip of the Ice Berg.

Sure he does this Nation is the only roadblock to his agenda...I will post move later.

fret not-----he is old and will -------uhm move on momentarily. Do you think
he actually has a DOABLE agenda?

Walmart just announced they will no longer sell handguns in Alaska and discontinuing certain ammo.

I guess he has some influence over walmart.

remember when there were ice cream things called "eskimo pies"?
I am GIVING THEM UP

Walmart just announced they will no longer sell handguns in Alaska and discontinuing certain ammo.
Walmart to stop Alaska handgun sales, end sales of short-barrel rifle and handgun ammo nationwide
I guess he has some influence over walmart.

We saw that one coming we can be sure the rest will follow across the country too; the assholes that they are . The plan worked make shootings take place at walmarts push walmart into the NO GUN anti american c..t syndrome takes place..

HEY EVERYONE NO GUNS HERE COME SHOOT US THE FK UP " GAWD DEMOCRATS ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FKRS WALKING !!!!!

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THESE PUSSY ASSES LOSE BILLIONS OVER IT!!

THANKS FOR SHARING THAT!!

dig deeper connect all the dots " democrats are the root to Soros"

You don't see it being effected r u gawd dam serious LOL..

ANTIFA -------- PAID to destroy . there is your first hint.

Americans have decided........WE WANT TYRANNY!
WE DEMAND OPPRESSION !!

Communists laugh and say......."why....certainly"

Laugh today...but they are absolutely positively coming for the guns. Just a matter of how much longer it will take.

Just keep in mind that "coming for the guns" at first....it's an incremental thing. They're getting it done little by little.
But I suppose the boldness will intensify.

If you resist you will be among the rare handful. Americans lost the will to be free a long time ago.

So sad....I would cry a tear.....but a really good movie is on Netflix later. :113:

Last edited:

dig deeper connect all the dots " democrats are the root to Soros"

You don't see it being effected r u gawd dam serious LOL..

ANTIFA -------- PAID to destroy . there is your first hint.

my impression is that people believe that SOROS is a diehard Marxist------is that what you mean?

Forum List

Back