Soros seeking 2nd Pennsylvania DA position

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
He's doing the best to run Pittsburgh down the toilet as far as Philadelphia is right now.

Pittsburgh is , basically, a pit of Hell itself.

However, it hasn't reached the depth that Philadelphia has.

Soros intends to take over the Allegheny County DA office with his personal stooge, and that will affect a lot more than just Pittsburgh. My nephew bought a home in the City of Imperial,outside of Pittsburgh but still in Allegheny County. He will be subjected to the black lord of the left, Soros, based upon this election

He's doing the best to run Pittsburgh down the toilet as far as Philadelphia is right now.

Pittsburgh is , basically, a pit of Hell itself.

However, it hasn't reached the depth that Philadelphia has.

Soros intends to take over the Allegheny County DA office with his personal stooge, and that will affect a lot more than just Pittsburgh. My nephew bought a home in the City of Imperial,outside of Pittsburgh but still in Allegheny County. He will be subjected to the black lord of the left, Soros, based upon this election

Is there something illegal about a PAC supporting a candidate?

The most powerful man in America!

soros (2).jpg

Now I understand why so many countries on Earth don't allow Soros into their territory

Or why many countries have a warrant of arrest against Soros,

but...

Not stupid Biden's thou....oh no....he welcomes him and all his evil Globlalism with open arms....poor USA

Now I understand why so many countries on Earth don't allow Soros into their territory

Or why many countries have a warrant of arrest against Soros,

but...

Not stupid Biden's thou....oh no....he welcomes him and all his evil Globlalism with open arms....poor USA

No Russian Arrest Warrant for George Soros​

1683772774717.png
FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org › 2018/03 › no-russian-arre...

Claim: "PUTIN ISSUES INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT FOR GEORGE SOROS"
Claimed by: Various websites
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False

Is there something illegal about a PAC supporting a candidate?

Perhaps not.

But Soros' own nation, the Tremendous Republic of Hungary, has passed laws against him.

And never forget, Soros is a convicted Felon in France, I believe. Just a bad hombre.

Forum List

Back