‘Sore Losers’ + 4 Years = Hypocrisy

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I always find it fascinating that so many people can’t remember that video on the internet lasts forever. Gone are the days that you can deny something you said on TV and get away with it. Gone are the days when you can self-righteously condemn someone’s behavior, when you yourself are guilty of it in spades.

Do all these people not remember how they acted in 2016? Not likely.

I always find it fascinating that so many people can’t remember that video on the internet lasts forever. Gone are the days that you can deny something you said on TV and get away with it. Gone are the days when you can self-righteously condemn someone’s behavior, when you yourself are guilty of it in spades.

Wow.

Your chronic clinical TDS is worsening with Trump's apparent departure.

Sad really.

yep,,, the dems have been sore losers for 4 yrs and they showed their hypocrisy by cheating in this election,,,

I love how this thread has 50 views and only two inane responses.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, people remember and do you remember in 2008 how idiots like you thought the GOP was dead and would never get in power?

2010 they won the House... 2014 they won the Senate... 2016 they won the Oval Office...

In a year where the Democratic Party should have added seats in the House and taken the Senate they lost seats in the House and will most likely fail to take the Senate, so you shouldn’t think people care what was said four years ago or even yesterday!

Only those like Cortez think it matter what was said four years ago and that is why you are always going to be the minority even within your own political party!

Who cares.

It's you fucking assholes that have been hard at it for I don't know how long....oh yeah....4 years.

If you had any self awareness, you wouldnt have even brought this up.
BOTH sides are fucking hypocritical idiots. CONSTANTLY

Does anyone here remember a long, long, time ago (10 days) when the Democrats had an ARMY of lawyers on retainer all over the country so that, if Biden lost, they could challenge every fucking vote that they didn't like?

So take your sore loser cracks and shove them up your ass.

Cut it out with the "both sides do it" nonsense.
You KNOW that in this particular case, it's all BULLSHIT.
You retarded fucks have acted like 10 year old girls for 4 years dude. Every argument has been nothing but hypocrisy.
Thats not bullshit. Its fucking sad.

You retarded fucks have acted like 10 year old girls for 4 years dude. Every argument has been nothing but hypocrisy.

You want hypocrisy - REALLY?

An election called by the media, for the dumbass rightwing who don't understand why you posted this.

You obviously dont understand my point.

Forum List

Back