Songs with unusual words for private parts

Let's hear it for creative songwriters.

Syncrinicity, I just put one of her songs up in the Ballads thread at the same time you put this one up.
I worked as a waitress at the last Burleque in Atlanta in the mid 1970s aka The Nitery Club. One of the strippers rode a huge bicycle while singing this song and stripping.
Unlike pole dancers today they all had a gimmick none got totally naked.

The famous Morgana aka The Kissing Bandit was performing there at the time. Suit and tie place.

Syncrinicity, I just put one of her songs up in the Ballads thread at the same time you put this one up.
I worked as a waitress at the last Burleque in Atlanta in the mid 1970s aka The Nitery Club. One of the strippers rode a huge bicycle while singing this song and stripping.
Unlike pole dancers today they all had a gimmick none got totally naked.

The famous Morgana aka The Kissing Bandit was performing there at the time. Suit and tie place.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I seem to recall Morganna getting off with a slap on the wrist when she ran onto the baseball field to kiss various players.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I seem to recall Morganna getting off with a slap on the wrist when she ran onto the baseball field to kiss various players.

No your vcorrect. She was public act far as her antics go. She was also known for her strip tease act too. She was very versatile, could twist herself into a knot on stage. Considering she was so top heavy that was a feat to witness. lol.
Butlesque was interesting. They all had a particular act,

No your vcorrect. She was public act far as her antics go. She was also known for her strip tease act too. She was very versatile, could twist herself into a knot on stage. Considering she was so top heavy that was a feat to witness. lol.
Butlesque was interesting. They all had a particular act,

What a long distance it was between "Gypsy" and Cardi B.

A friend of mine, Judy M, played Mazeppa with a whole lot of singing talent. I miss those days when we went to all the musical theater in Seattle and environs.

OhPleaseJustQuit Did you ever watch the movie this scene I put up is in?? Its the true story of Gypsy Rose Lee. The stripper's video is one of the scenes in the movie.

The real Gypsy Rose Lee,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back