Songs that make you want to rip your ears off

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
You know them, my particular hatred is reserved for whiney songs and this is the most recent one to curdle my hair...

I also really hate this one...easily one of the most repetitive songs ever "written"...

Stevie Nicks period, like a chipmunk from hell on steroids. Stab me in the ears with a ice pic. Her voice is so abominable. SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE! Jesus.

Anything Justin Bieber with it's three words repeated over and over and over and over and over again.

Not only that I was in Stockholm a few years ago and a bunch of girls were singing to a bus driver of an Austrian bus. I thought it was just a bunch of girls who liked their driver. Turns out it was Bieber's pot smoking den. I got out of there as soon as I could after that.

Stevie Nicks period, like a chipmunk from hell on steroids. Stab me in the ears with a ice pic. Her voice is so abominable. SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE! Jesus.

Stevie Nicks? Out of ALL the terrible songs and singers out there, you choose Stevie Nicks? :dunno: A lot of people find her voice to be sexy and not at all like a chipmunk.

Forum List

Back