Son of God

thanks for wasting a post and time to tell me!!! I bet you have not seen the movie!!! Too busy,just don't care or fear of truth???

Try looking at the thread in the movie forum, asshole. Same title. Your answers are there.

WOW!!! YES!!! "SON OF GOD" is the name of the new movie about Jesus, do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior or are you bound for hell???? you get to choose!!

Jesup was just a guy.

Gismo - Its obvious from your writing that youre no longer capable of independent thought and I'm curious - what kind of indoctrination and brainwashing have you been through? What cult do you belong to?

Or did they forbid you to tell?

GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!! PTL, I have been a believer from childhood and Jesus is my lord and savior and that makes me a son of God with eternal life!!! PTL. and you?

Nope.

You weren't born with this fairy tale. Someone had to brainwash you.

Why you won't say what cult you belong to? Are you ashamed?

Gismo - Its obvious from your writing that youre no longer capable of independent thought and I'm curious - what kind of indoctrination and brainwashing have you been through? What cult do you belong to?

Or did they forbid you to tell?

GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!! PTL, I have been a believer from childhood and Jesus is my lord and savior and that makes me a son of God with eternal life!!! PTL. and you?

Nope.

GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!! PTL. I BELONG TO THE FAMILY OF GOD!!!and you?

Nope.

So you are too ashamed to name your cult.

Or too chicken.

And definitely way too ... :cuckoo:

Time to put this cheeseless cracker on ignore. Beats having to read his insanity.

Which is exactly why people who are non christian...are non christian.

Nope.

So you are too ashamed to name your cult.

Or too chicken.

And definitely way too ... :cuckoo:
The family of God is the family of God!! ==God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

The new movie "Son of God" http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie/son-of-god.2/===Satan and Pharisees (false religious leaders) are still the greatest enemy.

G-d gave you science and art and history and food and wine and music and literature and film and theatre. You'd honor him more by praising those things than mindlessly repeating the asme dogma of which you seem to have little actual understanding.

Last edited:
The new movie "Son of God" http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie/son-of-god.2/===Satan and Pharisees (false religious leaders) are still the greatest enemy.

G-d gave you science and art and history and food and wine and music and literature and film and theatre. You'd honor him more by praising those things than mindlessly repeating the asme dogma of which you seem to have little actual understanding.

Why quote silly little man's words when you could quote God's word!!

Time to put this cheeseless cracker on ignore. Beats having to read his insanity.

Which is exactly why people who are non christian...are non christian.

They push people away. Or at least, they push away the sane ones. The nutters gravitate to this kind of circular and senseless yammering.

And, they're welcome to it.

I've noticed the same thing. He just says the same thing, over and over, by rote but never seems to actually understand. That's why I say he's been brainwashed.

**shrug**

Forum List

Back