Sommersby

Kittymom1026

Gold Member
May 17, 2018
I watched on Netflix last night. I can't believe I missed it when it came out in the theaters, and especially since it starred Richard Gere (YUM!) and a favorite of mine, Jodie Foster. The end had me ugly crying though.

Has anyone else seen it, and what did you think of it?

I never watched the movie because it got terrible reviews. ... :cool:
I don't look at reviews, I watch the trailers and decide from there. Sometimes I'm good with my choice and sometimes I'm not. But, I love Richard Gere and usually try to watch all of his movies. Loved, loved, loved An Officer And A Gentleman! And Jodie is an incredible actress. She's won how many Oscars now....two maybe?

I never watched the movie because it got terrible reviews. ... :cool:
I don't look at reviews, I watch the trailers and decide from there. Sometimes I'm good with my choice and sometimes I'm not. But, I love Richard Gere and usually try to watch all of his movies. Loved, loved, loved An Officer And A Gentleman! And Jodie is an incredible actress. She's won how many Oscars now....two maybe?

Yes and I didn't like the ending either, I have most of Gere's movies. Primal Fear, First Knight, well I liked all of them a lot. If Gere's in it, its a great movie.

Forum List

Back