Something Trump is likely to do, if he's still in office come 2020

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Trump, thinking that the Justice Department exists to serve him rather than the American people will likely call for an FBI investigation of anyone who runs for POTUS in 2020, and I doubt it will matter much who it is.

Trump, thinking that the Justice Department exists to serve him rather than the American people will likely call for an FBI investigation of anyone who runs for POTUS in 2020, and I doubt it will matter much who it is.
And the results will still be the same..

Hillary will be yoar candidate, so what will America learn in 2020 except the fact Democrats never learn.

If Hilary runs again that would be two times in a row and unprecedented.

She lost a pretty close race. Not sure what she is thinking at the moment.

No loser has run twice for POTUS.

I think Ryan and McConnell will decide as soon as they get Mueller's report whether the GOP would be better off with Trump or with Pence instead.

And if public opinion is in Pence's favor they will impeach and get rid of Trump.

So far Trump has been nothing but a disaster for the GOP, the Nation, and the world.

If Hilary runs again that would be two times in a row and unprecedented.

She lost a pretty close race. Not sure what she is thinking at the moment.

No loser has run twice for POTUS.
??? When did you start following Presidential election history? 2016?

Presidential election history is rife with candidates who lost somewhere along the way toward the election and yet ran again, some without obtaining their party's nomination (George H. W. Bush and Bob Dole come immediately to mind) and some who multiple times obtained their party's nomination and lost every time. Just to note some whose names have household recognition among folks who know but the merest basics of either American history or American politics:
  • Henry Clay
  • William Jennings Bryan
  • Thomas Dewey
  • Adlai Stevenson
  • Richard Nixon
  • Ross Perot
  • Ralph Nader

Forum List

Back