Something positive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35zifGt8nPo]When the dog's owner died, he was left behind. Watch what happens next! Please share - YouTube[/ame]

My wife and I live in Pennsylvania but we also own a home in California. When we went to clean up the place for the next renter we found the last family had left their cat behind. A nice, yellow and white Tabby, I guess it's a Tabby.

Anyway he had no problem finding food because he was hunting down the little chipmunks or squirrels or whatever was burrowing under the back porch. We'd find little decapitated rodent bodies all round the place outside. Kitty loves him some rodent brain I guess!

Our friends in Arizona adopted him but now he no longer likes to hunt rodents because he can have all the cat food he wants!

We'd find little decapitated rodent bodies all round the place outside. Kitty loves him some rodent brain I guess!

It's funny you say that.

The neighborhood cat mafia left a message in the driveway this morning. So I guess I'll be giving Johnny Fontane another chance.

2n1rpeo.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back